February 2014 Moms
Options

Call the authorities!!!

I'm in a bikini
Nursing in public
W/out a cover
WITH my 4 other kids and other people's kids around!!

I should be locked up!

*If you cant tell I am a little pist about the random thread, feel feee to add your pic! There is NOTHING wrong w this*

Re: Call the authorities!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rock star! I LOVE this!
    DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• Options
    Um you look great!! Good for you lady!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    car seat said:

What is this about?

Also:

*If you get time* check out sat random thread----- but basics are its inappropriate to be a mother AND wear a 2 piece---- apparently

• Options
    You look amazing! If I could rock that I totally would. And good on ya for not caring what people think of you nursing in public!

BFP #1 11/01/12 M/C 12/22/12 @11w4d

BFP #2 06/04/13 DS born 02/08/14

• Options
    edited July 2014
    To be honest the 2 piece is legit because I can not stand to roll down a wet whole piece -but thank you- but I don't feel I should "have" to cover up my body (with in reason obviously) or my baby because I'm a mother!
  • Options
    car seat said:

Also, I *do* want to look hot in my swimsuit. I didn't realize that was such a bad thing for a mom to think. 

*gasp!*
  • Options
    NoetholaNoethola member
    edited July 2014
    You are rocking it! All of it!!!
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    megbaby21megbaby21 member
    edited July 2014
    Oops. Couldn't figure out my "You Go Glen Coco" meme. But you get the point :)
  • Options
    GOSH @MamaHollywood27‌. Don't you know that's inappropriate.

*eye roll*

Hope you had fun!!!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    edited July 2014

No.... this is not right. The REAL reason we should call the authorities is because you had 5 kids and look that amazing in a bikini!!!

Thank you- BUT I don't run 5ks- so Im not THAT amazing lol...

Oh and trust me you don't want to see the back side! This LO ate my butt and it NEVER came back! Ha ha
  • Options

Heyyyyy... how YOU doin'?

Hey gurl heeeey. Lol
  • Options
    Lookin' good mama!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

• Options
    Wow! You look great! I'd definitely rock a bikini if I were you! 
  • Options
    You look great mama!
  • Options
    8->

I've never looked that good, even before my one kid! Seriously, you go girl!
  • Options
    How YOU doin?

Seriously, you look great!
    Suzy & Brian November 3, 2007 "...this one time, at band camp..." ;-)
    TTC #1 since 9/2012
    BFP #1 2/16/13, EDD 10/13/13, CP 2/21/13
    BFP #2 6/2/13
    Baby J-Bug 2/8/14 My Wedding Bio from back in the day
  • Options
    ummm you. are. gorgeous. the end.
  • Options
    Bugs02 said:

I'm in awe of you for a few reasons. Well, the obvious rocking bikini bod. The fact that you have five kids at the pool! I dread taking two to the store ;)
    And nursing in public. I have yet to build up the courage to do it.

5 kids at the pool is super challenging!!! My husband is a help and my oldest is 13 so I do have help :)
  • Options
    I appreciate the comments! Just to be clear this was to prove a point and not be AW. I have plenty of insecurities, but dont like being told what is or is not OK just because I am a mom. I had hoped some of you would post pics embracing your body/nursing or whatever you felt the need to also- you know "just being a mom"
    If I had a nursing photo I'd post it in solidarity, sista! I totally get your point and support your cause. 

• Options
    @Codypup‌ I feel the <3 :x
  • Options

Bugs02 said:

I'm in awe of you for a few reasons. Well, the obvious rocking bikini bod. The fact that you have five kids at the pool! I dread taking two to the store ;)
    And nursing in public. I have yet to build up the courage to do it.

My honest to god first thought was "she can nurse standing up?!?!"

Ha ha! Ds2 was a bouncer-he liked to be bounced to sleep. I acquired my standing while nursing skill with him trying to put him to sleep! Lol ya do what ya gotta do right!?
  • Options
    Avswolf said:

I will say that, while my diet and workouts haven't helped my belly any, my ass is perking up nicely, so I don't feel bad wearing yoga pants. In fact, I kinda enjoy flaunting it. ;)

Get it girl! Pepper spray on the key chain of course ;)
  • Options

I put on my old bathing suits today and they barely covered 1/8 of my boobs.  I was ginormous before, and now i've got real problems.   :-<

You must have allllll the boobs! Jealous!!! But you should be able to hit up the clearance racks soon( if your frugal like me) and get a top that will work hopefully!

Ps I giggle at ginormous
  • Options

I'm still rocking the one piece, but I found a suit that I can easily nurse in. As in, super low v-cut. I've been pretty boobalicious at the beach this season.

I hope you haven't been exposing other people's offspring to your boobalicious self ;)
  • Options

I'm still rocking the one piece, but I found a suit that I can easily nurse in. As in, super low v-cut. I've been pretty boobalicious at the beach this season.

I hope you haven't been exposing other people's offspring to your boobalicious self ;)
    Hey, if they object, I'll squirt milk in their eye.
  • Options

Hey, if they object, I'll squirt milk in their eye.
    Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"