July 2013 Moms
Options

Sad news

2»

Re: Sad news

• Options
    >:D<

Karen - 36      DH - 39

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    >:D<

We had a wonderful hospice experience when my uncle had AIDS. I hope that you all have a peaceful transition as well. 

It is so hard though.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    fabkfabk member
    Big hugs!!
  • Options
    Love and hugs, Mer  >:D< The Mermo women seem to be a strong bunch, I have no doubt she's a tough cookie and you are doing the absolute best you can for her in difficult circumstances. I'm sorry you have to make these hard choices; praying for the best, most peaceful path for her and your family from here on out. 
    FKA mimi4347: diaper rash magician and unofficial expert on excrement
    photo fdcd1f14-730b-4ea3-9fd5-37c8a5575512_zps6b3ccb11.jpgphoto a71807cf-a0c7-4c71-807b-bc4577b61b83_zps4eece2a6.jpg
    This kid may not have a lot of bowel, but he has plenty of guts! 
    DS born at 34 weeks with (surprise!) gastroschisis turned short bowel syndrome.
    131 days in the NICU, 7 trips to the OR, G-button, daily TPN....
    We are impatiently awaiting the day we can say goodbye to his girlfriend Ivy for good.
  • Options
    >:D< Thinking of you and your family.
  • Options
    >:D< I'm sorry you're going through this, mer.  I lost my mom's mom right before Christmas in 2010.  I was right there with her, holding her hand when she passed.  I miss her every day.  When we thought P was a girl, the middle name we had picked out was grandma's FN.  

Thinking of you today.
  • Options
    Love and huge hugs to you!  I will keep you and her in my thoughts.   >:D<

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry @mermomo5 I will be thinking of you and praying for an easy transition for your gig.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

>:D< Momma, sorry you are going through this. 
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • Options
    (((hugs)))
  • Options
    I'm sorry your family is going through this. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    *hugs*
    Formerly the untaggable Mrs. D S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. Lots of hugs! >:D<
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry. Huge hugs.
  • Options
    So sorry. Sending lots of love, T&P. :x

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Hugs and prayer of peace to you and your family :)

• Options
    Lots of hugs! Sorry to hear this sad news.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    spb27spb27 member
    Hugs. I'm so sorry that you're going through this and it's wonderful that you are so close by and you can spend the extra time with her.
  • Options
    *hugs* I'll be thinking about you, your grandma (I can't remember how you spelled your name for her, sorry), and your family. I hope you have some nice visits during this transition. I'm sorry to hear this news.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Big hugs

Baby girl #1 7/11/13

Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"