Infertility
Options

wahh! vent

I was in Trader Joe's earlier and there was a lady taking up the entire aisle.  Her cart was on the right side of the aisle with her todller in it. She was on the left side, and her daughter was running back in forth in the middle with her own little kid cart.  I'm trying to get through (waiting patiently) and she finally turns around and says...."Ohhhh, let me get my belllllllllllly out of the way!!"  Ugh, thanks lady..rub it in why don't you.  I didn't even know she was pregnant until she turned around so it definately wasn't her belly that was blocking the aisle.  If I am ever lucky enough to get a baby belly, remind me not to flaunt it in other people's faces.   

Sorry, just had to get that out because it hurt.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: wahh! vent

• Options
    That's horrible!  I promise, Kim, that I will not let you flaunt your belly in other people's faces!  Wink
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  • Options

imageked1068:
    That's horrible!  I promise, Kim, that I will not let you flaunt your belly in other people's faces!  Wink

Thanks Kristen.  Then again, maybe I'll be so friggin excited I won't be able to help myself!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is sooo annoying....
  • Options
    imageigh0318:

imageked1068:

Thanks Kristen.  Then again, maybe I'll be so friggin excited I won't be able to help myself!

And that would be perfectly allowable too!

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    3 IUI's, 2 IVF's , 1 FET , 1 IVF w/ Gestational Carrier, and 1 FET using adopted embryo's = ALL BFNs
    We are adopting!

SAIF/PAIF IS ALWAYS WELCOMED TO POST IN MY POSTS!!!
  • Options

imageked1068:

LOL Big Smile

• Options

Ugh, sorry :(.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"