C-sections
Options

Incisional Hernia... Going in for a CT Scan. Anyone else experienced this?

The past few weeks I haven't felt 100% lots of pressure in my lower abdomen and very bloated. I chaulked it up to loosing & gaining weight and joining my softball league again and being out of shape. I have the Mirena IUD & I watched my doctor place it using an ultrasound I still took 6 million (ok, 8) pregnancy tests to double check and I've had 2 periods since then too, so I ruled that out... So I wen't to the doctor and 1 minute of pushing here, there and a quick sit up.. he says I have an Incisional hernia  I have a CT scan & a meeting with a surgeon Thursday... Anyone else experienced this? Recovery time? After taking two maternity leaves in 2 years, coming back to work with a promotion and full case load... I feel like I can take a week... maybe two off from work. 

Re: Incisional Hernia... Going in for a CT Scan. Anyone else experienced this?

• Options
    My mom had one after my brother. She stayed in the hospital overnight to make sure there were no complications, some drs will keep you longer depending on your case and what happened during surgery and all that. She took about 3 weeks off of work after she was out of the hospital. Hope all goes well.
  • Options
    Thank You!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"