February 2015 Moms
Options

Bachelorette - Hometown dates tonight!

DucktaleDucktale member
edited July 2014 in February 2015 Moms
Any bachelorette fans out there? Who are you rooting for? We have a bachelorette party every week and make brackets, I have Josh picked as my winner. Looking good!!
imageimageimage
BFP 6/15/14   EDD: 2/24/15

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Bachelorette - Hometown dates tonight!

• Options
    I love Marcus, but think he is too good for her. Haha. I too think she will end up with Josh.
  • Options
    mle106mle106 member
    Yessss! I'm a Josh fan too. I can't watch it when DH is around (he calls it my smut) so I'll be tuning in tomorrow.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Marcus is dreamy :) he's my favorite but I think she'll pick Josh.
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hell yeah! I like Josh but is he too good to be true? We shall see....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love Josh. I mean look at the man?! No they're great

How about the previews where Chris says she could be a homemaker?! Gah- I mean that would be my dream but I don't think attorney Andi could go for that.

I think Marcus is too young for her, he's sweet but not feeling it.

Nick was a favorite of mine early on but holy hell he's manipulative. Saying he was her husband for her room number last week creeped my out.

And whose going to sob their eyes out when everyone receives the news about Eric tonight?!
  • Options
    @mishka29 I hope Josh isn't too good to be true. I think she's afraid of that so much her guard seems up still with him.
  • Options
    Hate Nick. He skeeves me out. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way.
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @XSweetieO0O‌ I forgot they were getting the Eric news tonight!
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    The thing with Nick is that he's either the slimiest fucker ever or he is truly crazy in love with her. Most guys are freaking out bc they are starting to fall in love but are worried bc they don't know how she feels. Where Nick says I falling in love with you and I can see you are falling for me too. Maybe his confidence is arrogance because he truly knows that what they have is real and no one can touch them.
  • Options
    @ducktale right? I just saw that was tonight a bit ago.
    @mishka29 we shall see! Either way these hometowns get awesomely awkward.
  • Options
    So my theory is that Josh wins because 1) he's local, so "real life" will be easier and 2) they ALWAYS choose the guy who makes them work. And he has called her on her shit before. So, that's my vote. He's a bit boring for me but nice on the eyes. 

Is Marcus the farmer? *swoon*
      It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Chris is the farmer. I don't remember what Marcus does.
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Ok so also, this is rude. But why does this guy have so many siblings??? Holy cripes. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can't get into Nicks hometown. Maybe because I'm not into him. I dig this sister Bella of his. How cute was she?
  • Options
    IrishcurlsIrishcurls member
    edited July 2014
    I mean look at Nick  Chris (dumb brain) in his little vest. He's just the cutest. But I would DIE if I had to move there. I just can't. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Irishcurls‌ I know!!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    Who do you think will be the next Bachelor? I like Chris best out of these 4 for the role.
  • Options
    Who do you think will be the next Bachelor? I like Chris best out of these 4 for the role.
    100%
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yup. I don't think Chris will win, so I think he's a top contender for bachelor.
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Think I can dreamgasm about Chris and his plow tonight? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Think I can dreamgasm about Chris and his plow tonight? 

Is that the secret? Fall asleep to the bachelorette?
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I definitely like Chris the best out of this bunch. I think she likes Josh the best, but he made me change my mind after that lie detector test. What was he hiding? He was really freaking out about it. Nick is such a fucking slime ball. I don't like him at all.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    So, interesting. Is this going to be all about the NFL and the brother? Are they only a family of jocks? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    The brother was drafted by the KC Chiefs.....interesting. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

She seems like she fits in best with Josh's family.

Anniversary

• Options
    The football thing is overkill. And the family is over involved. I could not be in that family.
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think I could be in any of the families? It's so awkward. Let's toast and ask each other personal questions and stare at each other. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Marcus is HAWT. Period.
    imageimageimage

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    He has a little John Krasinski going on? 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Haha thanks! I wanted to know but was too lazy to look it up
  • Options
    Andi kinda looks like she's related to Josh's family!

Anniversary

• Options
    I really hope she gets rid of Nick soon. I have an eerie feeling about him! I think she would be truly happier with Josh but my fav is Chris. Def see those two in the top 2
  • Options
    So I'm a few minutes delayed but the strip club home date creeps me out.
  • Options
    And I love Josh but that family was so overbearing.
  • Options
    Strip club...that was dumb. I don't know if Chris has what it takes to be the next bachelor. He's cute but I dint know if he's outgoing enough.
  • Options
    Dani0701Dani0701 member
    edited July 2014

I wish they would just pick new people to be the bachelor/ette for the next seasons.

Anniversary

• Options
    mishka29 said:

Haha thanks! I wanted to know but was too lazy to look it up
    I'm a freak....haha 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So sad about Eric :( I'm balling like a baby over here. My heart goes out to his family
  • Options
    I'm a lurker from Nov but this seems to be the only bachlorette thread going. What amazes me about the hometown dates is how overall normal the families are, granted the football family was a bit intense but no one seems to have a family as dysfunctional as mine. How do any of these people not have really crazy families? Are they pre-screened? Overall our motto is "no one makes it through a holiday dinner without someone leaving the table crying" and I can't imagine I'm the only one out there whose family has issues.  I'm sure we could not hold it together on TV without a lot of sarcastic bickering. I would have been dead meat in the dating pool if everyone judged me by my family. 
  • Options
    @chauliodus Hi and Welcome! Ha I think every family has a level of dysfunction but they put their best faces on. Think about how many bachelors we didn't know were creepy until they were given their own show. When someone has enough face time things come out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"