Multiples

Identical Twin girls. Stuck for names!

Pretty much what I said in the title, I am expecting ID twin girls and struggling with finding perfect names. Any suggestions girls? :)

Re: Identical Twin girls. Stuck for names!

• I had a list of girl names:

Charlotte (oldest DD)
    Quinn (youngest DD)
    Amelia
    Phoebe
    Stella
    Nora (oldest DD mn)
    Marlo
    Celia
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • zazu13zazu13 member
    edited July 2014
    Names We loved that didnt make the cut :
    Charlotte
    Brogan
    Ashlynn
    Emisha
    Morgan

We have a Sasha and an Ellie. I was against rhyming names and starting with the same letter. :) Congrats on your girls!

IVF #1 Sep '11 - canceled poor response

IVF #2 Nov '11  8R/8M/4F 3dt x2 - chemical

IVF #3 April '12  11R/6M/4F 3dt x2 - m/c

FET #1 Aug 2012  3dt x2 - BFN

**new RE**

IVF #4 Jan '13 BFN 11R/6M/6F 5dt x2 - BFN

IVF #5 July '13 16R/10M/10F 5dt x2 + 1 frostie

9dp5dt Beta 1 = 344!! 16dp5dt. Beta 2 = 4822 7wk u/s= 2 heartbeats!

Twin girls! 3/6/14

• Loading the player...
  • If these boys were both girls, they would have been Audrey and Sabrina.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

• Here's my list of girl names: Madison, Kennedy, Sheridan, Ashland, Skylar, Briar, Scarlett, Ginger, Kendall, Camelot (Cami). By the time we make the decision to have more I am sure I will have new names.
  • I love older names, like Lily, Mae, Olivia, Ellie, Lila, Isabel, Ruby. Many of the above names are gorgeous too! I can't wait to find out what we are having and pick names!
  • I love older names, like Lily, Mae, Olivia, Ellie, Lila, Isabel, Ruby. Many of the above names are gorgeous too! I can't wait to find out what we are having and pick names!

Yeah Lily and Ellie are some of my favourites, and also we love Tilly ❤️
  • No advice but good luck! We struggled with girl names too, older more traditional ones like the above were our most agreed upon but we were a little relieved to learn we've got boys on the way since we had tons of ideas for them. Can't wait to see what you pick.
  • I have identical twin girls. I wanted to name them Jillian and Alice. However we names them Julia and Aubrey as a compromise. They are 3 months and I still wish their names were Jillian and Alice!!

Ella - 10/19/10
    Julia and Aubrey - 4/3/14

• Brooklyn and Paige were on our short list for girls.

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• I am in the same boat but my girls are most likely fraternal. I'm not any help but I have to say choosing 2 names is so much harder than choosing one!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Some names we liked it didn't choose:
    Livia
    Myla
    Harper
    Avery
    Sophie

imageimage

• I have 2 girls too and have zero names on a list.... I don't want something too trendy/5 others in their class with the same name plus we have to balance it with DH's large family where so many names have already been used....I'm a little stressed out over it bc I don't want to "settle" on a name I'm not in love with...

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• We are naming ours Lola and Sienna :)
  • I like grandma names, like Daisy, Violet, Olive, Ruby (DD), Evangeline, and I also love Charlotte, Lily and Dahlia. 
    Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • I only have one daughter and her name is Ashleigh Raelyn.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image image
  • We have a Natalie, if we had had a second girl her name would have either been Kathleen or Darcy. Other girl names we considered were Olivia, Elise, Meredith, Melanie, Amelia, Audrey, Violet, Hazel, Lillian, Lucy, Lydia, Molly, Camille, Paige and Eloise.
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • Moira, Susana, Audrey, Laura, and Aurora were on my list if the boys had been girls. My older singleton girls are Aurielle and Alyce. 
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• My twin girls are named Audrey Marie and Margot Sara.  I wanted names that went together but weren't matchy.  We also have a DD named Lorelei Rose.  Other names we considered were Marie, Anneliese, Emilie, Sophia/Sophie, Eliza, and Elise.  

If I had complete say and DH did not, I also liked Eden and Stella :-).
    DD- Born 03/09/2010
    DS- Born 01/21/2012
                                              Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Ours are id boys, but when we thought they might be girls we were going to name them Avery and Ellery (El, Ellie). DD's name is Adalyn and before we found out it was twins we would have named a second girl Katelyn, so Adalyn and Katelyn.
  • Our name list for girls wasn't long, and the decision came down between Caroline and Jillian. I'm surprised to hear someone else mention Jillian here, since I feel like it is super uncommon now. :)

Grant - 6/2/11
    Glenn and Caroline - 6/19/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"