Stay at Home Moms
Options

Hi, I'm a new SAHM

Hi!  I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.  I worked full-time up until this month.  My husband got a new job which moved us to a new state, and now I'm a SAHM.  It's kind of hard since I don't know anyone here, but I'm trying to get involved in some mom's groups to keep us entertained.  There doesn't seem to be a lot of mommy and me type classes around here, but I did find Kindermusik classes.  Does anyone go to Kindermusik classes, and if so, how do you like it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi, I'm a new SAHM

• Options
    Welcome!  Did you check www.meetup.com?  Or cafemom.com?
  • Options
    Thanks!  I did find a group through meetup.com and actually went to a playgroup on Monday.  There was only one other mom there, I think a lot of people were away for the holidays.  I'll have to check out cafemom.com too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi and welcome!!!

It's tough to move to a new state with a child... I know!  We moved from TX to CA right before Emily was born and we knew no one!  I worked hard to reach out and find local mom's groups that met up frequently in person and I of course joined The Nest and have gone to a ton of GTGs that way.  Very best of luck... try Googling "new parent support, Illinois"  :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"