December 2013 Moms
Options

UO Wednesday

I'm stealing the idea from parenting. Friday is a holiday so we need to move upthethreads.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: UO Wednesday

• Options
    I've no uo to add but good idea on the bumping up the threads for the holiday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

This is halfway a FFFC...BUT,

I am irrationally bothered when someone uses a previous SPAM title.  ESPECIALLY, when someone reuses one of mine!.  I came up with that lady!  Don't steal my thunder!!!!!!!

It is hard to remember all the titles.
    I confess I started one on a Sunday called Sunday Spam and later Lool started one on accident. Everyone then jumped in that thread and I felt like a loser since my title sucked.

• Options
    lp0lp0 member

I am irrationally bothered when someone uses a previous SPAM title.  ESPECIALLY, when someone reuses one of mine!.  I came up with that lady!  Don't steal my thunder!!!!!!!

I didn't do that with yesterday's spam thread, did I? It's hard to remember if something has been used.

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    lp0lp0 member
    edited July 2014

lpo198 said:

I didn't do that with yesterday's spam thread, did I? It's hard to remember if something has been used.

it was a repeat.  but not mine though ;)

Oops! I thought I was being clever {{hangs head in shame}}
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    Nrg2020 said:

I think anything other than sparklers should be illegal. I'm terrified my neighbors are going to burn down my house on the fourth.

An old co worker of mine had this happen. He got his dogs out but everything else was a loss.

• Options
    lp0lp0 member

lpo198 said:

it was a repeat.  but not mine though ;)

I started yesterdays spam. It was a title that cash has mentioned at least twice but I didn't think i had seen it used. lpo, yours was on Monday. :)

It's Wednesday today? I swear these kids are frying my brain lol

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    serendserend member
    edited July 2014
    The fireworks thing makes me stabby. I'm all good with organized displays, but I want to punch the asshats that illegally shoot off hard core fireworks inside a neighborhood, especially when we are in an extreme drought.

eta.. And get off my lawn.
  • Options
    anakahanakah member
    cboink said:
    UO I don't like watermelon.
    Blasphemy!!  However, I am finding that a lot of people don't actually like watermelon.  Weird but that's ok cause it just means more for me.
    :D
  • Options
    cboinkcboink member
    anakah said:

cboink said:

Blasphemy!!  However, I am finding that a lot of people don't actually like watermelon.  Weird but that's ok cause it just means more for me.
    :D

I want so so so much to like it, but I just can't. :(
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I had a really good name for a new moderator screenname for either @ColeRose or me to use, but since I feel like a mod changing names would be super confusing, I opted not to change it.

But it would have been @99ProblemsAndYouBishesAreAllOfThem.
    Have I told you lately that ILY? 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    cboink said:
    I actually hear this a lot too. Food UO's and FFFC's never bother me because I'm such a picky eater.
    My grandma puts salt on watermelon and swears by it. I tried it and didn't hate it, but I'll take my watermelon au naturale.
    I put salt and Cholula hot sauce on mango.  It's FREAKING AMAZING. I also do this with cucumbers. Because I am an odd bird, but I totally recommend trying it if you like hot stuff.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    @heyitsmamac‌ My grandma always put salt on cantaloupe. It took a long time for me to quit that habit. So yum.
  • Options
    So... I got a half of a vfpl... ?

@pearsforpoops & @sweetsouthernmoma08
  • Options
    cboink said:
    I actually hear this a lot too. Food UO's and FFFC's never bother me because I'm such a picky eater.
    My grandma puts salt on watermelon and swears by it. I tried it and didn't hate it, but I'll take my watermelon au naturale.
    I put salt and Cholula hot sauce on mango.  It's FREAKING AMAZING. I also do this with cucumbers. Because I am an odd bird, but I totally recommend trying it if you like hot stuff.
    Sounds like you're Hispanic to me! We put lime, salt and tajin (chili powder) on watermelon, cucumbers, mango. So good!
    So, for like 7 years I waitressed in the evenings and on weekends at a Cal-Mex place and the Salvadoran kitchen guys introduced me to this.  And pupusas, which I learned how to make at home, much to DH's delight. 
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    So... I got a half of a vfpl... ? pearsforpoops & sweetsouthernmoma08

So, I'm a confused person...Can you explain?  Or just pee on a new stick?  Because it sounds like that test failed.

Uhhhhhhhhhh I don't even know what vfpl is? Very faint positive line? I just made that up.

YOU WILL GIVE ME ALL YOUR COOKIES IF THAT IS WHAT IT IS.

Regardless, I'm with SSM. Pee on another stick, please. 
    All the cookies are belong to you. I am currently drinking to make more pee. :( the universe does not want me knowing if there is a baby inside.
    If you had a very faint line with first morning urine you may further dilute it if you're drinking a lot of water to motivate your bladder. May have to take one today and tomorrow am! 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Options
    What about a 4 hour hold on a glass full (around 10 oz) of water. I know its best with fmu and all that. I bought a 3 pack so I have one for today amd one for morning still.

@ColeRose‌ @golfingdarwinfish‌
  • Options
    bty19bty19 member
    edited July 2014
    FWIW, my girlfriend did this 3 times in one day and got all negatives.  Waited until the next morning anddd positive. Go ahead and test again, but I'd do another tomorrow AM (if it says negative) FOR SURE!

*Also, TAJIN ON AVOCADO ! Best.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    bty19 said:

FWIW, my girlfriend did this 3 times in one day and got all negatives.  Waited until the next morning anddd positive. Go ahead and test again, but I'd do another tomorrow AM (if it says negative) FOR SURE!

*Also, TAJIN ON AVOCADO ! Best.

That's my plan. :)
  • Options
    cboink said:
    Sounds like you're Hispanic to me! We put lime, salt and tajin (chili powder) on watermelon, cucumbers, mango. So good!
    So, for like 7 years I waitressed in the evenings and on weekends at a Cal-Mex place and the Salvadoran kitchen guys introduced me to this.  And pupusas, which I learned how to make at home, much to DH's delight. 
    Oh em gee you know how to make pupusas?? I can't even make them and I'm Salvadorian lol
    @ltothehizzo they're super easy!! Just a little bit time consuming.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    i hate costco.
    NOOOOOO!!!

• Options
    lp0lp0 member

What about a 4 hour hold on a glass full (around 10 oz) of water. I know its best with fmu and all that. I bought a 3 pack so I have one for today amd one for morning still.

@ColeRose‌ @golfingdarwinfish‌

Did the half line have color or was it gray? If it's gray then it could be an evaporation line. If it's got color it could be a faint bfp.

My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    Novak Djokovic might be the world number one in tennis, but I find him to be an arrogant asshat and I hope he loses.

Unless you agree with me, then maybe this isn't a UO.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • Options
    Idk if this is a UO here or not but of all the recent Doctors, Christopher Eccleston will always be my favorite. This seems to be unpopular among my circles.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about, ignore me lol.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    cashhh said:

Idk if this is a UO here or not but of all the recent Doctors, Christopher Eccleston will always be my favorite. This seems to be unpopular among my circles.

If you have no clue what I'm talking about, ignore me lol.

I liked him a lot too, but DT will always be my favorite.
    This is the popular opinion among my circle lol. Everyone loves him.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Idk if this is a UO here or not but of all the recent Doctors, Christopher Eccleston will always be my favorite. This seems to be unpopular among my circles. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, ignore me lol.
    UO-I do not like Dr. Who

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

@northport6 Grigor alllll the way! But my heart belongs to RAFAAAAAA!

I'm going with Fancyboy Federer this time around. Andy Murray was my number 1.  Sadface.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"