Pregnant after IF
Options

**2IF Grad Check-In**

Congrats to everyone for making it here!  This check-in is for graduates of the 2IF board (and any other secondary infertility grads).  If you are new to the check-in, please let us know your due date and you will be added for next week.  <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Ally510, 35 weeks, right? Wow, good luck in the home stretch – almost there!  Cerad5, congrats for making it to V-day! Hope the follow up ultrasound went well! Cheesypeas, glad you have been feeling good and I can totally relate to you and Freakyfast regarding the dreams – I have always been an active dreamer and even more so now!  Freakyfast, glad the NT scan/bloodwork came back ok!  Chrissynena, sorry about the glucose test – hope the monitoring isn’t too much of a pain! Lclofreddo, good to see your update – it has been awhile! Glad you are feeling ok now! Southernmomma, almost to the third trimester – yay! Hope you are coping with the back pain!

Bumpee                      Due Date                     Team

uagirl                           7/19                             TBD

AlmostWright              7/22                             Green

KristyLynn26               7/28                             Green

jknallen                        7/31                             TBD

ally510                         8/3                               TBD

kndeckar                     8/12                             blue

+SouthernMomma+      9/26                          pink

cerad5                         10/16                           pink

Jeffreysmom24          10/18                           blue

CheesyPeas               10/23                           pink

Lcloffredo                   11/16                           pink            

Deardra77                 11/23                              green

Chrissynena               12/14                           tbd

Freakyfast                   12/20                           TBD

1.  How many weeks along are you?

2.  Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?

3.  How are you feeling lately?

4.  QOTW:  have you taken or do you plan to take a vacation this summer? What is your dream family vacation for when DS/DD and LO are older?

Re: **2IF Grad Check-In**

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 24 weeks
    2. Next appt isn't until July 10th
    3. Feeling good, I love that I can feel LO's kicks consistently!
    4. We took a short trip to the beach in June and that is it for the summer. I am really looking forward to a Disney world trip one day! I would love to make it a big family trip with my siblings and their kids and my parents!
  • Options
    1. 35w 3d
    2. I had an appt today. Everything is looking good, but the doctor thinks the baby may be breech. My next appt is Wednesday & they'll do a growth scan, so I'll know for sure then.
    3. Still feeling good
    4. We took a kid free weekend trip to Cape May a few weeks ago, which was really nice. We were supposed to be going to Barcelona in August, but that's no longer in the plans. Some day... When the kids are a little older, I'd love to rent a place down the shore with family or friends for a week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    1. How many weeks along are you? 27 weeks & 5 days! Holy shit balls, lol! I can't believe 3rd tri is literally days away!!!!!! 2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? I had an appointment the other day, everything is going great! 3. How are you feeling lately? Feeling okay. The sleepiness is coming back, but I don't mind naps lol. 4. QOTW: have you taken or do you plan to take a vacation this summer? What is your dream family vacation for when DS/DD and LO are older? We took our vacation over spring break, but may take a second over the Christmas holiday. As far as my dream vacation? Hmm.. I'm not really sure. We will have a 7.5 year age gap so I'm sure LO & DD will not be interested in the same things lol.
  • Options
    1. How many weeks along are you? I am 36 weeks 1 day today but baby is coming via repeat csection on July 24th if they don't make their appearance before then.

2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? I have weekly appointments every Monday now and baby looked great yesterday. Already further along than I made it with DD and baby is measuring bigger so looks like the weekly progesterone shots did their job. Speaking of which my last progesterone shot was this week so I am officially finished :)

3. How are you feeling lately? I feel really good just anxious because our nursery furniture is STILL not in. They said end of May beginning of June and here we are July 1st and still no furniture :(

4. QOTW: have you taken or do you plan to take a vacation this summer? What is your dream family vacation for when DS/DD and LO are older? We went on vacation to Hilton Head Island in May just the three of us and plan to go back in September but my mom is going with us as well. Don't know about a dream vacation but I'm sure Disney World is definitely in our future with how crazy my daughter is about Disney princesses. :)
    imageimage

First Time: DD born 3/2011 after trying for two years, LAP, and two IUIs w/ Femera + Ovidrel
    This Time: 4/12 Femera IUI #1 BFN, 5/12 Femera + TI BFN, 6/12 Femera + IUI #2 BFN, 7/12 Femera + IUI #3 BFN, 8/12 Follistim IUI #4 BFN
    IVF #1: ER 11/5/12 : 17 eggs retrieved/6 fertilized, ET 11/10/12 : 5dt of 2 embies/0 frosties BFN
    IVF #2: ER 1/28/13 : 12 eggs retrieved/9 fertilized, ET 2/2/13 : 5dt of 2 embies/0 frosties BFN
    IVF #3: ER 4/15/13 : 13 eggs retrieved/7 fertilized, ET 4/18/13 : 3dt of 3 embies/0 frosties BFN
    Laparoscopy 5/24/13 : Stage 2 Endo, Scaring, and Both tubes Blocked but successfully Opened
    IVF #4 (Clinical Trial): ER 7/22/13 : 15 eggs/8 fertilized, ET 7/25/13 : 3dt of 3 embies/0 frosties BFN
    IVF #5: ER 11/4/13 : 13 eggs/12 fertilized, ET 11/9/13 : 5dt of 2 embies/0 frosties BFP!!! Beta 11/20/13 = 447 1 Beautiful Baby! EDD: July 28, 2014
  • Options
    Unfortunately I'm going to be leaving this check in. Layla Vera was born still on Wednesday. You can read my post in the October BMB for more details. Best of luck to all of you for the remainder of your pregnancies.

Link: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12383754/my-little-angel-and-my-goodbye#latest
    November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options
    I am so very sorry to hear of your loss @CheesyPeas. Thoughts & prayers to you & your family. (((((Hugs)))))

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @CheesyPeas‌ love you and (((hugs)))
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    cerad5cerad5 member
    @CheesyPeas‌ I am so sorry :( many hugs to you!!
    DD 12/1/2009
    TTC#2 Since May 2012
    Dx PCOS February 2013 on Metformin 1500 mg
    Met with RE October 2013, we've got a plan!
    Surprise BFP on "break cycle" 10/12/13. EDD 6/17/14.
    MMC discovered 11/25/13 at 10 weeks. D&C 11/27/13.
    BFP 2/8/14 Beta#1: 176, Prog 18! Beta#2:335, Prog, 19.5!
    EDD 10/16/2014

• Options
    @CheesyPeas‌ - my heart is breaking for you. I wish that there was something I could say - I have felt such a bond with you and this news is just devastating. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so very sorry that this happened. Please take care of yourself during this difficult time.
  • Options
    Oh I am so sorry. I couldn't hold back the tears as I read your story. My heart truly breaks for you and your family.

TTC for 1.5 years with a crappy RE. 12 cycles with clomid (11 too many)
    New RE, 3 failed IUI's moving to IVF with ICSI
    IVF#1 BFP EDD 1/10/13
    Beta#1 51  Beta #2 148
    A/S 8/20/13 Team Pink
    Induced week 39 due to severe GD
    Baby girl born 1/4/13

TTC #2 2 failed IUI's moving on to FET 3/2014
    ET 3/25 
    Beta #1 127
    Beta #2 845
    U/s 4/22 It's TWINS!!
    Team Purple!!