May 2013 Moms
Options

HDBD

Let's see those sweet babies :)
                          Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                        Anniversary
                        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                       BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                  It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                           * July '15 January siggy challenge.*

Re: HDBD

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @smg2302, is that a Yankee diaper bag?  My H has one just like it.  (I am not a Yankee fan.)
    Sure is!  It's my husbands, but we are both Yankee fans.  It was his xmas present the year I was pregnant.  I like it better than my Vera (can I say that out loud?)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @beaubecca‌ That is so sweet :x
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options

Hey if any of you have gotten Shutterfly orders keep an eye out for an email with a code to get a free 8x8 photo book. I just did it. 20 pages and I only had to pay $8 for shipping instead of almost 30.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image       image

image A look at my future

• Options
    Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    edited June 2014
    TB hates when i try to pip and doesnt let me delete when it doesnt work.
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Oohgurl            I love the picture of your son in his daddy's shoes with the saying. That is so sweet!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image       image

image A look at my future

• Options
    @smg2302‌ I really like the colors of your play mat. Where did u get it? :-)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @Shoecrazysarah‌ I have the same mat and got it at Ikea
  • Options
    It was ikea

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for giving me an excuse to go to Ikea! Woohoo!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"