October 2014 Moms

AW: Funny pregnancy talk with kids!

Ok so today i spent some time with my niece(6years) and nephew(8 years). Here are some of the discussions:
-in regards to people in the grocery store wanting to touch my belly. Boy: wear a shirt that says keep your paws off. Girl: or you could just have Uncle D (my hubby) go to the store for you.
Both great advice in my opinion!
-in regards to guessing the gender(we are team green). Boy: i hope its a boy. Girl: i hope its a girl. They both have their hands on my belly and feel the baby kick, they smile. I say. I think over here is babys head and over here is the butt. Boy: aunt K why would you say that here?! Girl: i think you know if its a boy or girl by the hair, but when babies are born they all have short hair so i think you have to wait until they are 3 or 4( years) before you know for sure!

Out of the mouths of babes i love it!

Re: AW: Funny pregnancy talk with kids!

• When I was pregnant with DD my little cousin, 6 at the time, asked if she could be in the room when my 'tummy opened'. She also asked if she could watch me breastfeed. My auntie told her that birth isnt something she would want to see, she also had to explain where babies actually came from. Im happy that I wasnt the one that had to do it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So sweet! Excited to meet their cousin!

I was babysitting and the little kid wanted to see my belly. I lifted my shirt and she couldn't find the little girl I told her about. Poor kid. She was very upset.
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Glas43Glas43 member
    Im loving these stories ladies!!
  • LOL, funny stories!! Makes me think of kids say the darndest things!  My niece (3) is convinced I am having her "sister".  We are team green also, but she always asks how her "sister" is and looks at my belly too!
  • Glas43Glas43 member
    Today apparently my nephew saw my mom and said Aunt Ks belly isnt very big for having a baby in there! My mom told him to wait til his birthday and i would have a pretty big belly(his bday is sept 15). He said yup and not too long after baby will be here! He was so excited.
  • This may have to be one of those things you have to see for it to be funny, but I have a 4 year old niece and last weekend I said "Hailey, do you know what is in Aunties belly?" She threw her hands up and sounding half annoyed and half inquisitive said I don't know! A baby or something?!  Being that was her first response and that she sounded a little annoyed by my question was hilarious to me! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"