February 2013 Moms

BUMP PARTAYYY

1235»

Re: BUMP PARTAYYY

• I thought so too! Ugh...I'm going to have to read it. I'm so curious.

@Sagen, there is a chance you all are moving soon, right? Possibly to the West Coast?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @Sagen‌ Are you in my town?? You just described my late evening! I kept hoping to bump on more... But my kids were really freaked out. :/
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• lrtrauth said:

How many of us mommas suffer from depression and anxiety? It's just something that you have to become aware of and treat it with the method that works best for you. If you use it has this handicap and excuse, you are only compounding the issues in your life.

Yep. Unbeknownst to pretty much all of you, I spent NYE 2014 in the psych ward of the hospital because my PPD and PPA were so bad that I "wanted the earth to swallow me." (My exact words at the time). Nothing rings in the New Year like hospital gowns, am I right?

I'm not saying any of that to garner sympathy. It's the last thing I want. I say it to show that a lot of people have things they're struggling with, and the tone of that thread wasn't okay because it insinuated that those of us who don't use TB as a place to get counseling are living on easy street. I didn't appreciate that. I save my issues for my counselor.

And I'm much better by the way.

Buuuuut I also didn't appreciate the not-so-nice PMs I received from a certain deleted user after that thread. Which was also odd. Lots of people participated in that thread, but yet, I was targeted?

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

• lrtrauth said:

How many of us mommas suffer from depression and anxiety? It's just something that you have to become aware of and treat it with the method that works best for you. If you use it has this handicap and excuse, you are only compounding the issues in your life.

I don't really think that's fair. Treating mental illness is not always easy. Not all treatment methods work, and sometimes medications that once worked become less effective. If someone is purposely using it as an excuse, like "oh poor me, I have anxiety so my life just sucks" then that's different. But I don't really think that's what vero was doing.... she said multiple times that she suffered from pretty severe PPD, that her meds had to be changed and were not as effective as they once had been, and that there was a lack of therapists in her area.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• I love all y'all, drinkers of wine, Dr. Pepper and whatever else. Vero's user name still shows up, so I hope she comes back soon.

• I vote sex. Let me live vicariously. I'mtoo tired to get any myself, though if DH starts something, I'll participate. ;)
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Can we talk about sex again? Or am I being "that guy"? lol
    https://youtu.be/ydrtF45-y-g
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"