November 2014 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @FhSTAR81‌ Thanks lady :) Glad yours is feeling better - hope it stays that way!

It's twin girls!! Born on 11-2-14!
  • Options
    NLJ82NLJ82 member
    It just hit me that I can't have sex for five months. While totally worth it, my pregnancy dreams have all been sex-related lately. So yeah, this should be interesting. 

why?....if I can ask lol. The torture!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    uncharted01uncharted01 member
    edited June 2014
    Haha! # 12 is so funny! At least they make for a good laugh!

ETA: Somehow I posted on the wrong thread. Carry on.

• Options
    Nfranco973Nfranco973 member
    edited June 2014

The walk-in pantry in our new house smells terrible!  The lady that lived here before had some, interesting habits it seems.  Including not cleaning.  I'm going to try a bowl a white vinegar in the corner and see if that works.

Try the arm n hammer carpet deodorizer & put in a bowl it does wonders!
    I had to do it for my storage closet when I first moved in because prior lady used it to hold her trash in.

• Options
    KMW08KMW08 member
    I'm just tired and didn't want to go to work today. Then I get to work and realize how crappy it's going to be -- training a new girl (and it's a lot of training) and the nurse scheduled is our prn nurse (meaning he's slow compared to the FT nurses). UGH.

Plus on top of it all (I really do love my workplace) another girl got put on bed rest and is being induced tomorrow. So the schedule is completely jacked and with the changes I'm getting moved to the opposite days I normally do, which ends up working best with me working 4 weekends in a row.

I'm really just bitching that my bosses know maternity leave is coming--the girl told at 9wks and they know about me, but do they plan? NO. They fucking wait til shit hits the fan and it's too late. GAH.

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    We ordered our nursery furniture from
    Penneys. They just use an outside delivery company. Delivery co called me last Wed to schedule a date and I missed the call.
    I called back within the hour, and 5 times since then. No one ever picks up or returns my calls. I called Penneys to bitch and they said they couldn't do anything?!?
  • Options
    I am grateful baby is staying where she should, but I hate that the house is all gloomy because the weather sucks and DH had to go back to work, so I am on bedrest alone. :( Thankfully I have some company later today, but I would prefer him.
    That sucks - At least you have us Bumpsters for company!  And I see by your signature that you are a Whovian - do you have Netflix?  They added the most recent season.
    @chmwilliams and @highbornhunter DH and I just started re-watching season 7 in anticipation of the new season starting in August. I have flat out refused to watch some of the episode though because I cried so hard the first time I watched them (not pregnant and hormonal). I know I will have to re-watch the final episode of the season to prep for Season 8, but I am kinda not looking forward to it. :-S
    ~~Signature~~
    Me: 36, DH: 38, Together since: 2006, Married: 9/2011 
    **TW Living Child**

BFP 9/19/20 - EDD - 6/1/21

BFP 2/2014 - DS - 10/2014

• Options
    Mine is that I haven't felt LO move yet :( I know I'm a tad overweight and Dr said the positioning of her will keep me from feeling her as early as some will but DAMN :(( I'm just really getting down about it. I love hearing about all of you that can feel the movement but I'm just sitting her all jealous and stuff

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• Options
    One last bitch about work. My coworker scheduled a client for me at 4:30 the day that I was alone in the office on the day before a holiday. They were late and stayed past 5 of course. Thanks to my coworker and the late clients :)
  • Options
    MrsG1019MrsG1019 member
    edited June 2014

NLJ82 said:

It just hit me that I can't have sex for five months. While totally worth it, my pregnancy dreams have all been sex-related lately. So yeah, this should be interesting. 

why?....if I can ask lol. The torture!

I had to have an emergency cerclage put in on Friday. :( So now I'm looking at strict to modified bed rest, and complete pelvic rest until after the pregnancy. So yeah, no sex. At all. And seriously, our pregnancy sex has been awesome. It's a bit torturous. Grateful for kiddo, but definitely going to be interesting. :)

***********quote fail*********

Totally feel ya on this! We've been on complete pelvic rest since my BFP at 9dpo!!! First it was to be just till 12 weeks(due to 4 prior losses).. Then after a bleeding scare at 12 weeks they said pelvic rest for 2 more weeks.. Then they found my cervix started shortening so was told to continue pelvic rest... after a trip to L & D after my cervix was just 1.2... I was placed on indefinite pelvic rest along with bed rest ... & now it looks like a cerclage is in my future which means no pelvic activity till delivery. I hear of these amazing pregnancy orgasms & boo.. Feeling left out, but it will be worth it for this little one. Luckily hubby is being a trooper.. But I feel bad.

BabyName Ticker
    image imageimageimage

• Options
    @highbornhunter - LOVE the PA Ren Faire! I can't wait to go this year :-)

No real bitches for me today. Just the usual whiny pregnancy stuff.
    BFP 2.22.14 | EDD 11.2.14 | DS 11.7.14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    renbeerenbee member
    Day 70 post m/c. No period yet. 'Nough said.

Formerly Aaren91011
    Trying for baby #1 since July 2013  -  DX: PCOS
    BFP: 2/27/14 - EDD 11/11/14 - MMC 4/21/14 @ 11w (stopped growing @ 9w)
    TTA until January
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that @Aaren91011‌
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    dr_prdr_pr member
    That sucks, @Aaren091011.  I hope it shows soon!

My bitch is at my daughter's daycare.  They started their new "school year" last week, and moved everyone up to the class above.  Of the 3 teachers, 2 are brand new to this location, meaning DD has never seen them before in her life.  Drop-offs have gone from easy to terrible.  I know it's just a transition time, but it's so hard hearing her cry her little heart out when I drop her off in the mornings.  And I'm also upset that they decided to put 2 brand new people in with the 2 year old class.  I know 2 is a difficult age and it's hard to get people to staff it, but really?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    @Aaren91011‌ all the period vibes being sent your way! Vent as much as you need :x
  • Options
    @Aaren91011 So sorry...hope it comes for you soon!!
  • Options
    Ok mine's a little late - but we've been looking at crib bedding sets - WHY DO NONE OF THEM COME WITH A FREAKING BUMPER??! And the bumpers are 80-100 dollars by themselves! This is so annoying to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"