3rd Trimester
Options

belly button check in

Has anyone gone outie yet? I'm in week 33 and I think is heading that way. The area around my belly button is irritated and has been for at least a month. My mom said hers went outie but I know some people's don't. Will I just wake up with an outie one morning? Anyone else? When did yours pop?

Re: belly button check in

• Options
    ChrisBChrisB member
    Nope, not here but it's been sore the last week or so. Mine has basically shut and it really nothing more than a little slit now. And it's sooo bruised.
  • Options
    Im 35 weeks and mine hasn't popped..not sure that they pop for everyone though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine's pretty much just gone flat for now.  Which, I hope that's as crazy as it gets.  I was so used to my innie.  The thought of it popping out freaks me out a bit.

• Options
    Mine is mostly flat, but does stick out a little at the top. It never popped with DS.

• Options
    Mine is still barely an innie at almost 34 weeks. Hoping it stays that way.

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options
    Mine was just flat for a long time, but now part of it is starting to pop out a little. I'll be 35 weeks on Friday.
  • Options
    37 weeks and mine is mostly just flat with a little poking out at the top. I don't think it's going to actually pop out...its just getting more and more stretched. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    NADA-HNADA-H member
    mine has been partially out and partially in for the last few weeks and is getting tender now
    imageimage
    God Bless You my Little One
    Farida, our first child, born on the 19th of July 2014
    Farida, at 8 weeks
  • Options
    mine never did, not on my previous pregnancy also. 
  • Options
    Mine is flattening out. When I'm laying down & baby sticks its butt out underneath my belly button it'll pop out! So I'm assuming it'll be an outie eventually.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    This was my biggest fear! I am 31w and it had gone flat for a few weeks and took about a werk to slowly invert. It has been this way for a couple weeks now :(
  • Options
    Geez am I the only one with a belly button that has popped? You guys are making me feel bad :-(
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lol. I've been an extreme outie since 22 weeks. The dr says I have an umbilical hernia and that caused it, but I was the same way with my son.
  • Options
    thanks all. i'm just waiting to wake up popped.
  • Options
    My belly button stayed an innie throughout both of my pregnancies.
  • Options
    I'm 38 w in two days and I still have a very shallow innie. I am hoping it stays in, but we'll see.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    My innie popped out around 26wks. But only the top popped and the bottom has stayed flat.

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"