Trying to Get Pregnant

#TTCproblems

2»

Re: #TTCproblems

• We should do this instead of NHIE
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFetus Ticker
    TTGP since September 2013. All cycles were annovulatory due to Depo. 
    Surprise BFP: November 5, 2014

• We should do this instead of NHIE
    Yess.... NHIE, TTC edition.  That would be a really interesting spin!

Married 9-1-12 (On Depo until 4-12)        Me- 33, DH- 36
    NTNP starting 9-12, Actively TTC since 9-13
    My DX- Hypothyroidism.  Prescribed Synthroid
    DH's DX- Severe MFI- first SA results: 1.3 mill (1.2 mill motile), 21.6% motility, 2% morphology
    Blood test revealed low testosterone so DH was prescribed Clomid.  Repeat blood test and SA in November.

• Loading the player...
  • Jags8Jags8 member
    @lizzyp9112‌ I avoid pinning baby related things at all costs. Or hide them on a secret board. I have too many friends and family that would ask a bazillion questions if they saw any indication we were TTGP.
    I have an entirely separate Pinterest account for all things pregnancy/baby/kids. But that's also partly because I want to become a doula after I pop out my first kid. But also because I don't want to suspicion. 
  • SNLT1012 said:
    Obsessing about potential due dates after Ovulation is confirmed. #ttcproblems
    I literally just looked mine up 5 mins ago. 
    March 13th, 2015!
    Sounds like a lucky day to me. Who doesn't love a Friday the 13th :)

Mine would be St. Paddy's Day. Epidurals and Guinness please. 
    ---quote box fail--- What a lucky day! That's my birthday, great day to have a baby. Plus, you know, when that baby is old enough to go out and party there will never be a shortage of people partying ;) March 25 here.
    I do this too. Mine would be March 25 as well, which is my birthday. St Paddy's would be cool!
    photo tumblr_lnc1e6hb0n1qh74yh_zpseece8b77.gif

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"