Single Parents
Options

because you ladies will find the humor in this

So as you all know bfs roommate and i get a long about as well as two dogs fightibg over territory. She insists she doesnt hate just me she hates all women because they are all bitches and too much drama.
imageimage

Anyways. I acknowledge yes i am a bitch. My female friends admit they are bitches. I can honestly say i dont know one female who isnt a bitch. BUT we can all manage to get along. image

Anyways, bfs best friend and his wife are in town and his roommate is magically not throwing a tempertantrum about said wife being at the house is interacting with her and trying to be her bestie.

imageimage

Now that ive told you all of this. I can tell you the moral of the story. Bf is confused wondering why his roommate actually hates me. As ive explained to him many times its because she wants his dick and im getting it. Ive also warned him im done playing nice with her. Now more gifs for your amusment.
imageimageimage

Ive been dieing to use this gif

Re: because you ladies will find the humor in this

• Options
    Haha bf actually owns the house but hes about two minutes away from kicking her out anyways. She keeps 'joking' that hes going to come home from work and his cat and dog will be gone. Hes told her hell get rid of her before he gets rid of his animals.

Shes mad at him anyways because hes told her shes got 30 days till my graduation date to be moved out so he can get things ready for bentley and i to move in.

He still doesnt think shes into him. Heslke 'but she has a boyfriend' yup cause that means a lot.
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    What a cow.  Isn't she pregnant?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When does having a boyfriend stop some of these girls?

Crazy psycho was pursuing BD even when she was dating his friends.  She slept with all these guys to make BD jealous or something.  Still think it's funny they broke up so that she could date an inmate at the county jail. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Here is a gif I've been dying to use but I have not been able to find a place for it.

• Options
    @tig594‌ she had the baby. Now shes trying to force her son on bf.

@Roxalot that girl sounds like a real winner. Haha shes more of a winner then cunty

And ive.been dieing to use this gif too
  • Options
    She's a *huge* winner. Haha. Someone told me she got the word "cunt" tattooed on the inside of her lip (or was it "bitch"?) and then something like "hard baby" across her knuckles or something. Something really stupid. Hahaha, some people need to be sterilized...
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    Ugh.  Those sound like some super classy tattoos.  

• Options
    She thinks she's the classiest white trash. And I'm serious, she thinks if herself as classy and trash. Like I said, fucking psycho...
  • Options
    Ugh who are these women?? I swear some women (and well, people in general) just seek out attention and drama.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Throwing leaves <3
  • Options
    Classy and trashy not two things you normqlly hear together. Then again i know far to many girls who think guys find this sexy

For the record i dont know one guy who thinks thats truely sexy. They think thats easy
  • Options
    Ok, I'm sorry, WTF is ratchet? I feel old... I see this all over the place and I just don't understand...
  • Options
    I finaly learned what ratchet is @roxalot miley cyrus is what they call ratchet

So basically a slut who looks trashy is ratchet
  • Options
    Lol, I think the psycho is worse than Miley, so would that be like a broken ratchet? Rusty ratchet?
  • Options
    I think thats what they call a ratchet ho. Apparently there is ratchet, ratchet ho, amd ratchet bishes(bitches) ive learbed so much in cosmetology school
  • Options
    I feel like I need to go to cosmetology school just to learn how humans in this country speak to each other. My slang and their slang just doesn't work
  • Options
    @Roxalot going to cosmetology school just made me feel old. Kids these days with their rap music and their pot and their boobs hanging out. I dont like it damn kids need to get off my lawn.

@Becwheat that gif is amazing!
  • Options
    tig594tig594 member
    I love Shanaynay!!
  • Options
    My ethnic mannequin for school is shananay. I regret nothing.
  • Options
    that was very amusing. :) this girl sounds horrible. Since your BF owns the house, he should probably tell her she needs to find another place to live....
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    Thats my opinion. Every time he bitches about her im like so kick her out. But hes a big boy so he can deal with it as long as shes moved out before i move in
  • Options

https://youtu.be/9oBlnb5orJo

The Rachet Girl Anthem... This might give some clarification LOL

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    That. Was. The Best. Thing. I saw. Today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"