Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Quick ? about the W2O threads

I just saw the one for today, so I happily participated in that.  But I'm lurking through past pages & see them almost every day.  Do you ladies post in them each day a new one is started?  Or is it something that you just post in once, then continue about your business?

Re: Quick ? about the W2O threads

• Options
    Ok cool.  I probably won't post in them every day, maybe couple times a week.
  • Options
    like pp said everyone does it differently but it's a nice way to connect with other women who are waiting along with you, to see what the are going through and feeling and being a support to them along with getting the support back when you need it. Also there is a different GTKY question which makes it fun.  
    Married 3/5/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014
    BFP #1 7/27/2014 
    EDD 4/3/2014
    IT'S A GIRL! 10/16/14
    Team Pink!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    On another note, you may consider condensing all your questions into fewer threads, or just lurking for a little bit to figure out answers. Just an idea.
    I'm working on it, the lurking to find answers part.  I actually did try to do a search for this specific question, but only just got a bunch of w2o threads.
  • Options
    Check out the "FREE COOKIES (and newbie play date)" thread. I actually think this question was asked there already. It's ok to bump that thread, I just bumped it the other day to ask a question :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"