Parenting

Sunday Spam

124»

Re: Sunday Spam

• Good thing the rain waited until just now. @BunkinMama‌ @ScarlettPanda‌
    Uploaded with Imgupr

Does this mean I should expect rain again tonight? Because Ohio is getting a little too much for my liking.

Send it to Tx! I'm so excited for any little drop: I check the forecast and my rain gauge obsessively. Drought makes you crazy.
  • edited June 2014
    Picked up the house, threw in a load of laundry, and made pancakes. This would feel good, but Elsa decided to be a butthead and licked at some carpet cleaner. Thankfully she should be fine, it'll just give her the craps.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • NY is getting crazy loud thunderstorms. Came home and the dog had gone poop in the bathtub. My poor baby. He gets so scared.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • I'm so excited for the day DH can get the big V. I also want to get back on the pill when we're done having kids because I think it will help my skin, but I had an OBGYN tell me I shouldn't take hormonal BC because I get migraines that start with visual problems. She said this increases my stroke risk. Has anyone else ever heard of this??? Is fixing my horrifying acne worth a stroke? Possibly. 
    One of my good friends had her OB tell her the same thing, she refuses to prescribe hormonal BC for her because of her type of migraines. She'll only let her take the low-hormone one or mini-pill, I can't ever remember what it's called.
    Yup, I was told this. 
    I'm wondering if this is common knowledge for OBs now.  I have migraines that start with visual symptoms, and my OB had me on the regular pill.  I've been off it for more than a year, but that is interesting.  I also haven't had a migraine in about that long, but who knows if that is related.
  • Just got back from picking up LO. He stayed up all night dancing at a party will MIL and hasn't napped much today do I'm hoping for an early bed time!

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • At my sisters house watching the kids play & swim. Its overcast & rainy but they dont seem to mind!

Been having BH all afternoon, but nothing to intense & just sort of off & on. MH & BIL just went to buy more beer, so I'm gonna need them to settle down
  • I'm so excited for the day DH can get the big V. I also want to get back on the pill when we're done having kids because I think it will help my skin, but I had an OBGYN tell me I shouldn't take hormonal BC because I get migraines that start with visual problems. She said this increases my stroke risk. Has anyone else ever heard of this??? Is fixing my horrifying acne worth a stroke? Possibly. 
    One of my good friends had her OB tell her the same thing, she refuses to prescribe hormonal BC for her because of her type of migraines. She'll only let her take the low-hormone one or mini-pill, I can't ever remember what it's called.
    Yup, I was told this. 
    I'm wondering if this is common knowledge for OBs now.  I have migraines that start with visual symptoms, and my OB had me on the regular pill.  I've been off it for more than a year, but that is interesting.  I also haven't had a migraine in about that long, but who knows if that is related.

This one OB I had years ago was the only one who ever seemed concerned about it. Then, I moved and got off the pill entirely. I really feel like that's the only thing that will help my skin, so that's a bummer. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                         DS is 1DAF

"I realize I say the word fuck a lot, and I'd like to apologize but I don't give a shit." -Lewis Black
    Yup, I was told this. 

This one OB I had years ago was the only one who ever seemed concerned about it. Then, I moved and got off the pill entirely. I really feel like that's the only thing that will help my skin, so that's a bummer. 
    Me, too.  My skin is horrible. I know that some of my issues are hormonal.  I am trying to wear very little makeup this summer, to see if that will help at all, and of course that means I ran into freaking EVERYONE I haven't seen in a long time at the park the other day.  

I'm not high maintenance.  My hairstyle is very plain, and takes about 15 minutes to do once it is dry, and I wear very little makeup--just coverage and eyes, maybe some lip gloss.  I usually don't go places unless either my hair is done or I have my basic makeup on, and at the park I had neither.  Awesome.
  • We just got home from the beach a little while ago. It was a small beach by the harbor, and we didn't stay too long, but DS loved playing in the sand! Wasnt too interested in the water. It felt wonderful to sitand watch him play happily, while eenjoying the breeze!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • virgin4lyfevirgin4lyfe member
    edited June 2014
    Was going to use my dad's ipod touch to get spotify for my run tomorrow.
    Just tried to upload the app and my dad's ipod is too old.
    We're tech savvy around here.

ETA words. Words are difficult.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • pobrecita said:
    @Whenigrowup‌ we are seeing Eddie Izzard on Wednesday!

Box. It was so, so good. Watch Circle again, if you can. He references a lot of the jokes from it. My favorites of him are Dressed to Kill and Glorious. It was seriously a bucket list thing for me.
  • Never mind, not stuck in the box.
  • Oh dear god...my MIL just posted a naked picture of my nephew on fb. Hes completely naked (you can clearly see his private area in the picture). If I were my BIL/SIL I'd be fucking fuming. Thats awful and I'm judging hard.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I remember Sammie went through a short period (1-2 weeks) where she spur up more often. I think thats why we have burp tags. It's pretty normal if there is not any sign of lethargy or illness I wouldn't worry. They are learning how to digest as they grow.
    We started water in straw cup at 6 months per dr's OK .

Tl;dr: I am plus one on pp comments
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Dd just woke up to use the restroom and she felt warm, do I checked her temp. It was 103.5 in the ear. I checked a few times in both ears and got a range of 102.5-103.8. Besides being tired I haven't noticed anything else. What temp do you worry about? she has never had one over 103. I gave her Tylenol. Poor girl.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"