Multiples

Dang, I guess a growth spurt...

I've been eating for 5 and sleeping for 8 these last few days. Dang. Crazy. (23+3, btw) We go back for 3 week MFM check Wednesday, can't wait to see how much bigger.  I can tell their bigger/longer/stronger by the intensity and strength of their kicks and movements last day or two.  Whoa.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Dang, I guess a growth spurt...

• Awww <3
    image    image    image    image

• I've been feeling the same way too n I'm 26.3.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 26.1 and I swear some days I feel like a hippo! And I'm carrying all the extra weight in my front too, so walking is a stretch some days. The boys move like crazy some days, hopefully they will be a little more mellow when they arrive (probably not)! :)
  • Funny! I've been eating like crazy lately too. 25w.

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP#1: 11/20/11, EDD 7/25/12, Emily Iris arrived 7/29/12 at 7 lb., 3.5 oz.

BFP#2: 8/25/13, EDD 5/4/14, MMC confirmed on 9/23/13, D&C on 9/26/13

BFP#3: 2/3/14, EDD 10/15/14, fraternal TWINS confirmed 2/21/14, two BOYS confirmed on 4/15/14!

• I too have found that I am getting tired more quickly lately! I never really seemed to get my energy level back during 2nd tri for that matter! The last two weeks or so I feel like I can't get enough to eat! I feel ravenous all the time, lol! I'm currently 24w3d! I hope you had a good check up on Wednesday!
    Me: 37, DH: 42 Married March 22, 2003 TTC since early 2006, Fertility treatments since 02/2013 First Pregnancy with Twins EDD 10.24.2014
  • Sounds like we're all in the same boat, not surprisingly.  Visit was great, baby boy was 1 lb, 6 oz and baby girl was 1 lb, 2 oz.  OB said perfect, in relation to one another and growing well.  Baby girl's foot was right in baby boy's face. lol

Oh, who's got restless leg syndrome?  Fun.  Times.  Only had it a few nights but whoa, I thought I was going crazy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"