I'd like to suggest on Wednesday we hold a virtual
candlelight vigil on the LGBT board for Manada & Healz413's lost
little girls, Tavin & Casey. Here's how it works:
1. On Wednesday, each of us posts a separate post with the same title "Remembering Tavin Sara & Casey Elizabeth"
2. Please hold all other posts on LGBT until Thursday so the only posts on Wednesday that will show will have the above title on the LGBT board.
3. In your message, post a picture of two candles (for the two babies). Here is a link you can use to add the PIP: http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/26/2672/DN6UD00Z/posters/keith-levit-two-candles.jpg
- or, you can use any candle photo you like.
4. Add any personal message if you'd like for Manada and Healz413, Tavin and Casey. Be sure to TAG Manada and Healz413.
5. Do not add on to others' posts - each should be separate to pile the messages for the biggest impact for them.
If you haven't read about their heartbreaking loss on June 18, their post is here (link)
. We'd like to invite members of the Multiples board to join us on LGBT for this memorial. Please PM me any questions.
Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!
It's been a long road to here...
Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
June'12 - First RE Visit
Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect.
Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long. We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle