Working Moms
Options

Meal Plan Monday

What's everyone got planned for this week?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

Re: Meal Plan Monday

• Options
    jlaOKjlaOK member
    DH is out of town so I'm totally phoning it in.

M - chicken nuggets for the kids and salad for me
    T - take out
    W - grilled cheese and soup
    Th - chicken quesadillas
    F - ?
    S - ?
    S - ?

View Full Size Image

• Options
    M- Leftover crockpot pulled chicken sandwiches w cole slaw and potato salad, T- Chicken pot pies, W- crockpot buffalo chicken sandwiches, Thurs- Tacos, F-Taco quesadillas w roasted red pepper and tomato soup or leftover buffalo chick sandwiches, depending on mood.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ss265ss265 member

M - Lasagna and salad

T - Leftover Lasagna and salad

W - Broiled Tilapia parmesan, orzo and stir fried veges

T - Leftover tilapia - if no leftovers, then tuna melt sandwiches

F - Dinner out

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    M: burgers/homemade potato chips/veggies&dip
    T: tacos
    W: homemade pizza (made ahead)
    Th: meatloaf/mashed potatoes/corn
    F: family BBQ--no cooking!!!
  • Options
    I'm awful at meal planning these days but I do want to say thank you to the PP who posted the one pot recipes from Yellow Bliss Road.  I made this: https://www.yellowblissroad.com/one-pan-spicy-lemon-chicken-pasta-tomatoes/ and this:https://www.yellowblissroad.com/smoked-sausage-rice-skillet-sweet-peppers/ last week and both were easy and delicious!
  • Options
    M:  Fish sticks, french fries, and steamed broccoli
    T:  Tortellini pasta salad
    W: Parmesan baked chicken, mashed potatoes, corn
    T:  BBQ biscuit cups
    F:  Tuna macaroni salad
  • Options
    jlaOKjlaOK member
    mlee116 said:
    I'm awful at meal planning these days but I do want to say thank you to the PP who posted the one pot recipes from Yellow Bliss Road.  I made this: https://www.yellowblissroad.com/one-pan-spicy-lemon-chicken-pasta-tomatoes/ and this:https://www.yellowblissroad.com/smoked-sausage-rice-skillet-sweet-peppers/ last week and both were easy and delicious!
    Those look amazing.  I made the sausage and cheese one pot meal that a lot of people have posted and while it does taste great I haven't made it recently because it is pretty unhealthy and I'm trying to lose weight.  The ones you posted look like they are pretty low calorie.  Will definitely be trying!

View Full Size Image

• Options
    For a while I quit reading the Monday meal plans. And here's why: I would read them and go "ooh, I want THAT instead of what I was planning!" And now I'm contemplating changing out leftover sandwiches with BBQ chicken biscuit cups. I have zero self-control!
  • Options
    jlaOK said:
    mlee116 said:
    Those look amazing.  I made the sausage and cheese one pot meal that a lot of people have posted and while it does taste great I haven't made it recently because it is pretty unhealthy and I'm trying to lose weight.  The ones you posted look like they are pretty low calorie.  Will definitely be trying!
    Exactly!  I made that one too, but I have no business eating cheese covered smoked sausage, lol.  The pasta one is one of my new faves...light and perfect for summer.  I actually cut some of the cheese, added more tomatoes and used ww pasta.  I can't wait to make it again!
  • Options
    @PrivacyWanted‌ : I at least limit my changes to what I have in the house! Lol. Btw, I think you may have been responsible for Buffalo chicken crock pot sandwiches. My Lord, those are life-affirming.
  • Options
    I'm phoning it in this week out of boredom:

Tonight - homemade chinese
    Tuesday - pasta
    Wednesday - something on the grill (sausage or hot dogs)
    Thursday - I have a work dinner
    Friday - something on the grill (whatever we didn't have Wednesday)

Ugh, I just don't have it in  me this week.  I'll probably make a vat of pasta salad to go with the 2 grill nights.

• Options
    Monday - breaded chicken cutlets with roasted root veggie medley
    Wednesday - leftovers from Tuesday
    Thursday - homemade egg rolls with fried rice
    Friday - picadillo with black beans, rice, and tostones
    Saturday - Chicken and pineapple kabobs on the grill
    Sunday - maybe homemade pizza

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    M- beef and shells, salad T-homemade chicken noodle soup and rosemary/ garlic biscuits. Kids want soup even if it's 110 degrees. W-shrimp scampi, broccoli T- tilapia, rice, zucchini F- maybe breakfast for dinner
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Monday.....leftovers and pizza for kids Tuesday....Mexican quinoa skillet Wed.....pasta with fresh tomatoes Thurs....crock pot BBQ chicken
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    M--pb&j's due to swim lessons
    T--baked ravioli and garlic bread (super glad I made this before I went to work today, now I just need to pop it into the oven
    W--burgers and homemade fries
    T--grilled chicken, fresh green beans and rice
    F--pizza 
    S--TBD--something on the grill
    BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"