April 2013 Moms
Options

NBR: Photo Albums

Can anyone recommend a good place that sells a variety of albums?

Also I have heard some people say they don't really make the sticky page peel back photo albums that they used to make because they yellow the pictures. What are your thoughts or experiences with this?

Where do you store your large photos if not in a sticky peel back album?

Thanks. :-)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NBR: Photo Albums

• Options
    none5none5 member
    Hobby Lobby? I don't know for sure, but that is where I would start.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Michael's?  Target?  Archivers?

I think the trend is more towards scrapbooking and buying the stick-on corners that can hold pics.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Michael, Joanns and Hobby Lobby have tons. I just buy the albumns that hold 4x6 or 5x7 photos no sticky pages.

Baby on Board - My Blog 

Anniversary

• Options
    I actually never print photos anymore, I just make photo books on Shutterfly.

Anniversary

• Options
    If you buy the binder-type albums at Michaels, you can get refill pages that hold 12 photos (front and back) per page. And you can fill those suckers up to the brim, so you can get a lot of pages in there.

Otherwise, I've found some at Target/Walmart and just buy refill pages for those too. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I didn't even know they made non sticky albums that held 5×7's- thanks @MsAmeera25‌. I also just realized I have never in my life bought a photo album
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"