Postpartum Depression

Intro

Hi Ladies:

This is my first time on this board, so I may lurk a bit to learn the ropes, but I thought I'd do a quick intro.  I mostly post on the N13 board.  I was due in November, but had baby boy B in early December.  I had the baby blues, and thought I was doing relatively well until I went back to work at the end of February.  Since then, I've kind of been on a downward spiral, and think I bottomed out this weekend.  I just kept thinking things would get better and that I would feel better, but they haven't.  I finally admitted to DH over the weekend that I was struggling and he's being really supportive so far.  Anyway, just thought I'd say hello.

Re: Intro

• Hello! I just started on here and am normally on May 2014. I guess I should do an intro.

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. My little guy is 3 weeks tomorrow so I can't relate, but I'm sure other people are in the same situation. I think mine is baby blues, but my dr and a social worker from the hospital are keeping a close eye on me.
    Have you seen a dr about it yet?
  • I'm sorry you are struggling. My DD was born in December as well. Going back to work was hard, I actually extended my leave by two weeks. I'm glad your DH is supportive. I have been seeing a social worker since 8 days PP and I now go every three weeks. It has been extremely helpful. Is this an option for you? DH even comes with me sometimes.
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"