April 2013 Moms

Were we this bad???

2»

Re: Were we this bad???

• agreed @Clgsquared I just remembered I don't give a shit what these ladies think :) best to just ignore them ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so glad the OP isn't a fan of D14.  We are just starting to drive away the ignorant ones - we don't need anyone else who chooses to use offensive terms.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • CanukMamCanukMam member
    edited June 2014
  • CanukMam said:
    Yeah, it's over sensitive to say that saying sandy hook was faked is unacceptable. Is anything unacceptable here? Is it cool to just start calling things "gay" too?
    Of course! I call things 'gay' all the time. Wait, it's not cool to call things "gay"? what about fag? Ever see that south park episode? Fag does not = homosexual anymore. fag=douche canoe
    Are you serious???

BFP #2: 11-7-14, CP (BFN: 11-13-14)

BFP #3: 3/24/15 EDD: 12/5/15

• At this point, any of us in A13 are going to stick up for each other. You are ridiculous! And just a tip to all you D14 coming over here to educate us, try not to use the words "totes" and "guise" because it makes you sound immature and ridiculous!!
  • CanukMamCanukMam member
    edited June 2014
    sorry @Chicagobroad26 I couldn't resist. In my defence I didn't finish reading the whole post. I am proceeding to ignore these oversensitive panties-in-a-bunch invaders.

Can't help but find this whole thing hilarious :) Guess I'm the only one who sees the humor in the situation
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yeah, it's over sensitive to say that saying sandy hook was faked is unacceptable. Is anything unacceptable here? Is it cool to just start calling things "gay" too?
    Of course! I call things 'gay' all the time. Wait, it's not cool to call things "gay"? what about fag? Ever see that south park episode? Fag does not = homosexual anymore. fag=douche canoe
    Thanks for making this worse. Wtf.
    For real
    :-q
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • CanukMam said:

Yeah, it's over sensitive to say that saying sandy hook was faked is unacceptable. Is anything unacceptable here? Is it cool to just start calling things "gay" too?

Nice try but no

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • I think we all get your point ladies. You have made it very clear. But last time I checked you weren't any of our mommys. We are all grown ass women. Please move on!

So you are our mommies then? Telling us what to do and all?

• At this point, any of us in A13 are going to stick up for each other. You are ridiculous! And just a tip to all you D14 coming over here to educate us, try not to use the words "totes" and "guise" because it makes you sound immature and ridiculous!!

This is going to backfire on you one day. It's not a good idea to back someone up just because you had unprotected sex on the same month.

• South Park?

::drops 10ft pole::

Holy shit.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• ^^JFC. really?? you guys really are something
  • Wow I hope the real A13 are getting a kick out of this. Roll with the punches ladies and laugh off the ridiculousness. Flame away others! I can take it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"