June 2014 Moms

ITS MY TURN!! SaraJoy00 is in Labor! UPDATE 6/23

sjn00sjn00 member
edited June 2014 in June 2014 Moms
Sorry I missed the Labor Buddy train!

At the hospital epideral in (AMAZING GRACE) dilated to a 6!
Ill write my labor story later, im on strict orders to sleep haha. <3

UPDATE:
Sorry for the loooong delay lots has been going on with our little girl.

Quick:
Aizlynne Joy was born on June 17th at 5:01am weighing 6lbs 11oz 18 3/4 inches long.

Long:
I started losing my mucus plug Sat Morning. Started time able contractions Sunday morning (due date) but they wouldnt get close enough for me to be able to go in. They stopped completely sunday night, I got some sleep and Saturday morning at 6am they started again.. Around noon I got to the point where they were getting close together but then would slow down again.. I wasnt able to sleep or rest and was in a lot of pain. I went to the OB office to get monitored on an NST.. I had 7 contractions in 30min but was only dilated to a 2 (which the check caused me so much pain I broke down and started crying) so they sent me to the hospital across the street so I could get checked again and a pain med to help me rest. I got checked in and monitored with an NST again.. 2 hours later I was only at a 2.5 so they gave me a shot of demerol and fennergrin? For pain and told me to go home and rest and that I would be back in about 4 hours.. I went home and slept the best I could but 2 hours later I was in tears in so much pain and shaking and throwing up. So we went back to the hospital and they admitted me.. Luckily I was at a 4 (ugh I was screaming so loud in pain during the check, 3 other nurses came running in to make sure someone was with me and then took over for that nurse lol) they gave me an epideral right away. (heaven in a needle!!) I was still super tired from the demoral shot that I kinda slept off and on. Finally reached a 10cm with "a lip" and my waters still in tact so they broke my waters and at 3am and started pushing.. They gave me some pitocin at 4am because my contractions were not strong enough or close enough together to get her out.. Then I pushed some more and at 5:01am on June 27th she was born! Yaaaayy.

Baby:
She was a bit Tachycardic and had a low temp.. Both were corrected with skin to skin.. Later that day they found she has a small heart murmur we have to follow up on in 4-6 weeks and still had a hard time keeping her temp up so they took her to the nursery to get some warmth. She seems to be better now. We got released from the hospital on Thursday after a jaundice scare and I had a mental breakdown on Friday from fatigue and stress.

Other then that things have been better. I cant breat feed because of some things the hospital did but I am pumping and using formula.

Its been a long week so far.. Just hoping her well baby appointment goes well tomorrow!!!

Re: ITS MY TURN!! SaraJoy00 is in Labor! UPDATE 6/23

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"