** There is a BFP warning for this check-in **
Welcome to the TTC a Rainbow Sibling check-in. This check-in is a for TTCAL-ers with living children to talk about the issues about TTCAL while you have a living child. Living children and pictures of living children are welcome here, however if your pictured child is an infant (< a year old), please do place a warning at the beginning of your post to alert ladies who are having a hard day. You do not have to be active on the PAL board in order to be a member of this check-in, however, if you plan on posting on the main board please post an intro there.
All are welcome to join us! Please give us an intro with the following information if you wish: name(s)/age(s) of your child(ren), EDD(s) and where you are in your TTC journey.
If you get a BFP please send @bookishmomma
a private PM so I can add you to our graduates list.
Current Member List:
anitaflora - DS: 4, EDDs: ?
bookishmomma - Liam (almost 3), EDDS: 7/29/14, 9/7/14, 12/5/14
bootsorhearts - Isaac: 3 months, EDDs: 10/6/12, 10/29/13
ellebelle2384 - Sophia: 2, EDDs: 10/21/11, 10/13/14, 1/9/14
Frenchteachermama - DD1: 5.5, DD2: almost 3, EDD: 3/30/2014
goldengirl84 - Ward: 1.5; EDDs: ?
graceanne927 - Harper: 2
julz81 - Matt: 8, Makayla: 7, EDD: 12/15/14
kj808 - DS (J) : 6, DD (K) : 3, EDDs: 6/24/2010, 9/17/2013, 10/21/2013, 8/25/2014
Lizzyrella - Cora: 3.5, EDD: 12/10/214
mara005 - Fynn: 4, EDDs: 11/4/2013, 8/27/2014
Missa_g - Twin boys: 2, EDDs: 9/10/2011, 8/8/2014
Neary2011 - Kendall Rose: 15M, EDDs: 4/18/2014, 9/18/2014
Nieko0423 - Harley: 18m; EDD: 9/14
Noeliav - Amelia: 15M, EDD: 8/23/2014
PittPurple - DD: 16M, EDDs: 4/16/2012, 12/19/2012
rslh10 - Landon: 3; EDD 1/12/15
sarcaztic10 - DS: 4; EDDs: 11/28/13, 2/8/14, 11/17/14
sergeantb44 - Noah : 11, Owen : 9, Natalie : 7, EDD: 8/4/2014
stephy1221 - DD:3, EDD: 10/6/2014
sunnydaysarehere - DD: 2.5, EDDs: 7/16/2013, 1/25/2014, 6/19/2014 and 10/18/2014
TMaggie0424 - DD: 1, EDD: 4/26/2010
Congratulations to @srcr2011 on her BFP. To congratulate her, please check PgAL or send a private PM.
@ellebelle2384 - I was glad to see you over on the TTCAL board. Any word on test results? Mine took a couple of weeks to come back.@Frenchteachermama
- I hope AF is on her way out. How are you feeling?@goldengirl84
- I'm glad to hear you're feeling a little better. It's such a roller coaster. How are you feeling about your upcoming RE appt?
- I'm liking your chart this month! How are you feeling?
- how are you doing this week?
@Lizzyrella - how did your lap/HSG go?@mara005
- sorry to see that AF showed up. Fingers crossed for you this cycle.@Neary2011
- did you ever end up getting a +OPK?@nieko0423
- are your sinuses feeling any better?@rslh10
- Any action on your end? Hurry up, AF!@sarcaztic10
- welcome to CD43, darlin'. I'm right there with you. Here's a big TP to both of our cycles.@stephy1221
- Did you have your phone interview yet?@TMaggie0424
- are you on vacation this week? If so, hope you're having a great time.
QOTW: If I gave you $500 right now and you had to buy something for yourself (not your kids or your SO), what would you buy?
Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
BFP#4 3/27/14 - EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C
BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY
In search of a