Parenting
Options

Can we drink?

Because, maybe fuck Monday. Just a little bit.

Or a lot. You pick.

So, what's errybody drinkin? 

Re: Can we drink?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Sorry for all the rough Mondays.  Hopefully the week gets better as it progresses.

I'm not sure yet if I"m going to have a drink or not.  It depends on how bedtime goes, I think.

• Options
    I should go to the store and get SO and after work IPA but lazy day = no motivation. We were super active for 2 hours this morning now I am wiped out
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I plan on drinking as much as humanly possible tonight. I had ridiculous conversation with my parents. Evey time I talk to them I remember why I live far far away. 
  • Options

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • Options
    Yes please!!! It just took me an hour and a half to go not even 10 miles because of stupid music festival traffic. Fuck Monday in the ass!
  • Options
    We canceled our DirecTV with the intention of getting high speed internet and stream movies/TV. Century Link failed on us. After three weeks we finally just canceled it. Now I am looking into Comcast. We have almost made it through all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls...we seriously need to get TV back/Internet set up.

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • Options
    I should make something. DH went a little nuts at Binny's the other day and we now have rum, lots of vodka, margarita mix, gin, Jose Cuervo, all the waters, lime, mint, and bitters. I'm a whiskey sour/amaretto sour, white russian kind of girl. I could make a mojito...I'm lost, lol.

Anyway, DH is being a total dick for a "good reason", but still the level of dickery was extra today.

Sorry to all y'all having a rough one. Monday sucks ass.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

@iaminigomontoya - there's a "recent activity" over on the right.  Click "see more"

And my cousin just posted "10 reasons I stay home" on FB.  #1, and 10?  "Because I'm a MOM. A real mom just can't be anything else."
    I may have to drink or cause a huge family rift 
    Wow. Ya, get drunk to keep the peace.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm drinking sweet tea from McDonald's. We had the first day of Splash at the Y tonight and she had a blast. Think I'm signing her up for real class now.

• Options
    ((Hugs)) @BunkinMama‌ hope the cider is helping your mood.

@pobrecita‌ glad you got some answers.

• Options
    LO has been asleep since 5 this evening. He has a fever and was up in the MOTN last night. We took two long naps today but fx he doesn't wake up tonight.

I just ate dinner and am in a lot of pain so I don't think I'll be drinking (pain meds suck) but who knows.

Harry Styles = Life Ruiner

There’s a lightning in your eyes I can't deny
    Then there’s me inside a sinking boat running out of time
    Without you I'll never make it out alive
    But I know, yes, I know we’ll be alright
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. 1.14.13 my reason for breathing 
  • Options
    @pobrecita‌ hopefully the tubes help LO. I'm sorry he has to get them though. @ShakeyJakey‌ I may have missed it, but why are you taking pain meds?
    car accident :(

• Options
    @pobrecita I'm sorry the appointment was rough, but I'm glad you have a course of action. It'll be so much better for him after the tubes are in.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    I want to drink, but not tonight with my pain meds :( boo
    I haven't seen my baby since yesterday and I asked MIL for updates periodically but get really short answers. I hope DH gets home with her soon!!
    @pobrecita another anecdote; my friend's LO just had tubes put in and the procedure went well and helped tremendously. Hope it all goes well for you guys too.
  • Options
    RVASC811 said:

My dad just called and told me my grandma fell and broke her hip. She's having surgery tonight. She is very fragile, so this is scary. I'm so torn about what to do. She's five hrs away. I'll just wait and see what we know tomorrow and make a decision.

Oh no. T&P for her.

• Options
    Thanks everyone! It was 9 months ago but I still have pain and I had a procedure done last week and so far it's worse. I don't know if it's supposed to get worse before it gets better but I wasn't anticipating this level of pain. I'll be calling the doctor tomorrow and see what they say.

• Options
    @rvasc811 sorry about your grandma! fx for a good outcome and speedy recovery!

• Options
    DD's flight was delayed. I was hoping she'd get some sleep tonight because she has an early morning tomorrow as well as a busy week and I think AF is headed her way. Everyone run. Grumpy teenager on the loose!
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Sorry, I don't @bunkinmama. I vaguely remember the show. I think I was too old for it when it came out. But that cartoon face seems pretty accurate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"