July 2011 Moms

Crickets

Hello, hello anyone out there :)
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Crickets

• I'm here, very rarely!! I thought of you guys for some reason, clicked on Community - Message Boards, then realized the link to July 2011 wasn't there anymore! I had to find an alternate way in.

If anybody is here... how are you? We're doing well. DD is getting soooo big, talking up a storm, and is just hilarious. Expecting baby sister any day now. DD has tons of plans for them. They're gonna play together and have "the best day ever!!!" Yesterday I was wearing my glasses, so DD said the baby will be born wearing glasses. LOL   I can't wait to see her as a big sister!

Hope you're all well!

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I pop in from time to time to see if anyone's posted.  We haven't.  It's dead.  

We're doing well, I can't believe DS1 is almost three! He LOVES his new baby brother. Time sure has flown since the heyday of July 2011.

• Loading the player...
  • Here! Not often, but every so often I pop in. Sad to hear that it is off the boards page though :( 
  • Wow I haven't been here in like 2 years! The Bump deleted my old account so say Hi to the new Me!
  • I found my old account. Shit I need to get used to this format.

Check out Memories Of Violet on Facebook and Etsy

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm here very rarely - buy HI! 

Married my love 10/18/08 | DS born 07/16/11 | MMC 01/16/13 at 11w6d | DD edd 04/27/14

•  ^ Also, NOT 44 weeks pregnant! LOL

Married my love 10/18/08 | DS born 07/16/11 | MMC 01/16/13 at 11w6d | DD edd 04/27/14

• I'm popping in for the first time in like 6 months. I spent 20,982 hours trying to update my sig. I think it went thorugh. 

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• Hi! Haven't been around in along time! It is sad to see such a lively board so quiet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi guys! Haven't been on in forever! We've been doing good. DS is 3! And DD is one tomorrow

• Anyone still friends with mrs. Castillo? She was never my biggest fan but I always hoped she got her 2nd baby. Sending good vibes to her!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• howdy.
    DD Born July 2011
    TTC#2 for 4 years: multiple rounds of IVF, M/Cs, lots of tears.  Cautiously optimistic about #2 EDD 12/29/18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"