July 2014 Moms
Options

Sonic Slushies

13»

Re: Sonic Slushies

• Options
    Has anyone tried a slushie (any flavor) mixed with vanilla ice cream? A friend told me this was a win, I need to know!!!
    I haven't, BUT I've done this at Dairy Queen about a million times.  Their Arctic Rush is almost identical to a Sonic slushy and they are amazing with ice cream (I like it in there, but not all blended).  Unfortunately, if you put ice cream in your slushy at Sonic, it's not included in the half-price happy hour.  This is what keeps holding me back;)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I want a Route 44 size cup of Sonic ice now. I'll have to go out later and get one so I can munch on the ice for the rest of the night.
    Assuming Route 44 is a fast food of some sort? You can buy bags of ice at Sonic for something like $2! ETA: I googled it...44 ounce cup! Haha
    I get the cup of ice so I don't have to share it. I'm selfish. And yes it's Sonic's mega cup.

ZBC 11/2012 & SNC 7/2014

bridemaids angry penis annie

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Has anyone tried a slushie (any flavor) mixed with vanilla ice cream? A friend told me this was a win, I need to know!!!

I haven't, BUT I've done this at Dairy Queen about a million times.  Their Arctic Rush is almost identical to a Sonic slushy and they are amazing with ice cream (I like it in there, but not all blended).  Unfortunately, if you put ice cream in your slushy at Sonic, it's not included in the half-price happy hour.  This is what keeps holding me back;)

@MississippiCatfish‌
    Are you in Texas? Or they have DQ where you live? DQ is just amazing. Good to know about the mixing, I must try. I have about a million sonics surrounding me. Soooo, Monday I'll be popping in on my lunch hour.

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options

@MississippiCatfish‌
    Are you in Texas? Or they have DQ where you live? DQ is just amazing. Good to know about the mixing, I must try. I have about a million sonics surrounding me. Soooo, Monday I'll be popping in on my lunch hour.

No, Minnesota. Can't go wrong with DQ. DH and I had dilly bars at our wedding reception for dessert;)
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    1. DQ is the best ice cream EVAH!

2. What y'all are talking about is Sonic's CreamSlush and yes it is amazing, but if you're craving ice, stick with a plain slush. If you're craving ice cream, definitely go for the CreamSlush. It's like a milkshake but without being so rich and heavy.
  • Options

@MississippiCatfish‌
    No, Minnesota. Can't go wrong with DQ. DH and I had dilly bars at our wedding reception for dessert;)

Haha!! You're my kinda girl! Dilly bars....oh man, totes getting one today!

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    ichabody said:

1. DQ is the best ice cream EVAH!

2. What y'all are talking about is Sonic's CreamSlush and yes it is amazing, but if you're craving ice, stick with a plain slush. If you're craving ice cream, definitely go for the CreamSlush. It's like a milkshake but without being so rich and heavy.

@ichabody‌
    Yes!!! Now I remember the name. Thank you. You're a genius!

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

• Options
    lowen83lowen83 member
    edited June 2014

lowen83 said:

Had a watermelon lemonade today and whoa that was yummy!!

I didn't even know this was possible! Did you ask for watermelon and lemon combined or is "lemonade" a flavor?

Just asked for a watermelon lemonade slush , lol not sure what they put in it but it was good what ever it was!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    lowen83 said:

I didn't even know this was possible! Did you ask for watermelon and lemon combined or is "lemonade" a flavor?
    lowen83 said:

lowen83 said:

Just asked for a watermelon lemonade slush , lol not sure what they put in it but it was good what ever it was!

Tried it last night! Amazing! Think I will try watermelon limeade next!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I always end up getting a blended root beer float. SO good!! I'm not a fan of fruit in my drinks, so I'm afraid to try the slushes. Especially since I can't tell what may or may not have strawberry in it. And I'm deathly allergic to strawberry! But I'm craving an icy treat!! So I may have to look up their menu online haha

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    AMcLaws said:

I always end up getting a blended root beer float. SO good!! I'm not a fan of fruit in my drinks, so I'm afraid to try the slushes. Especially since I can't tell what may or may not have strawberry in it. And I'm deathly allergic to strawberry! But I'm craving an icy treat!! So I may have to look up their menu online haha

A few flavors have fresh fruit chunks in them like lemon berry, strawberry, lemon, lime, pineapple. The other flavors are fake fruit flavors, like snow cones.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wrights22 said:

I went today with every intention of trying a slush.... Nope. The milkshake list got me. Try again tomorrow.

Every time. Still a slush virgin. Milkshakes forever~
  • Options
    Had the Miami sunrise today and it was mighty tasty!!

• Options
    It's 6:45 am and I already want a slushie :-S
  • Options
    MonkeyJD said:

It's 6:45 am and I already want a slushie :-S

Couldn't agree with you more!!!!

• Options
    The grape nerds slushie isn't as good as watermelon nerds :-<
  • Options
    Even though they are half price today, I don't know if I can bring myself to cheat on my beloved slushies!!! Heading to website now to see if anything excites me
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker} image
  • Options
    lowen83lowen83 member
    edited June 2014
    Went for a watermelon lemonade slush and am leaving with a 1/2 price shake \:D/

• Options
    PSA: 1/2 PRICED SHAKES AT SONIC ALLLL DAY TODAY!!!
    Holy crap! As soon as DD gets her little ass out of bed we heading there!!!!
    IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options

Sonic. I don't think there is even one even in the new england area. I'm still stuck on frosties.

Not sure where in New England you are, but there's one in my CT town!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @TKT17‌ the Sonic by my house has like 5-6 "Splenda" options or something. All the flavor, none of the carbs!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"