Infertility Veterans

Official/non-official intro

Honestly, I can't remember if I intro'd or not a LONG time ago but I'm back/around/here now.  We have have 1 cancelled IVF/failed IUI and 1 failed FET with donor embryos at this point.  You can see all my details in my siggy and I know that I "know" many of you anyways.  For those that don't know me, I'm a 30 yr old, cancer survivor with DOR and my husband is 30 yrs old and has low counts all around and low testosterone with a history of a torsion and removal of 1 testicle.

At this point, we are proceeding with a mock cycle with a trial transfer and endo function test before proceeding with another FET of 2 of our remaining 3 donor embryos.  I'm always thinking ahead and planning at we are considering both donor egg/donor sperm and also another IVF with OE/OS with CCRM.

CCRM has always been in the back of my head as a clinic that MIGHT be able to help us be successful with our own genetics.  I finally brought it up to DH the other day and he was on board with it, when the money is saved of course.

My question for all of you is....tell me what you know about CCRM.  All the details :)  Also, do you think this may be something for us or do you think it's just all in my head?
TTC #1 Since May 2011 ~ Everyone Welcome
Me (34): DOR d/t chemo/radiation, Immature Endometrial Lining, Hypothyroidism
DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
January 2014 ~ IVF/ICSI & PGS ~ no response to stims ~ converted to IUI ~ BFN
February 2014 ~ On to donor embyros ~ 5 blasts!!! 
March 2014 ~ FET #1 ~ Transferred 2 blasts ~ BFN
July 2014 ~ Kliman's mock cycle with endometrial function test
Sample too small for EFT, HE slide showed immature cells
New protocol planned, saving for another biopsy for EFT
January 2015 ~ Considering adoption options
April 2015 ~ Privately arranged adoption of planned pregnancy
DD#1 ~ Lillyana Violet Marie born 6/15/16, Finalized adoption 12/20/16
July 13, 2018 ~ BFP....WTF?!?!
7/16 Beta #1 ~ 466...7/18 Beta #2 ~ 1,077...7/23 Beta #3 ~ 5,291
7/23 US #1 ~ 1 gestational sac seen and yolk sac
7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Official/non-official intro

• Mrs.McIrishMrs.McIrish member
    edited June 2014

ticker warning

Hi there-- sorry you are finding yourself over here. I "know" your screen name for years of course...

I'm going to be honest as a DOR lady (of course I'm ancient and you aren't but still).--- I don't think CCRM will take you. I never consulted there but part of why I didn't consult is I assumed they wouldn't take me based on other things I've read from DOR girls. They want to do CGH testing on everything before a ET and frankly, it's hard to make a day 5 blast with DOR-- testing one or two embryos ? I could never make more than 1-3 eggs--- I know you had a failed IVF-- was that because nothing was growing??? Personally, even if they took you, I'd be concerned that you'd be wasting your $ if you can't make any embryos that can be tested. I guess it depends on how severe your DOR is but I'm guessing its severe due to chemo. Add in the MFI and it could be tough to get a normal embryo. I think Dembryo and or DE would be a better use of your $. Just my 2cents. I know it all sucks...

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Hi Mrs. McIrish!  I can't believe you are already 15 weeks!  I've been silently stalking so I know about everyone still.  Congrats!

I was considering contacting them and talking to them about what they may recommend just to get an idea of whether or not it was worth it but I understand what you mean.  Our IVF failed because I didn't develop any follicles.  BUT, I have seen ladies that have changed up a protocol and it's totally different.  I guess that's the string that I'm hanging on :(
    DH (35): MFI d/t testicular torsion and removal, Low T, Oligospermia, Anti-Sperm Antibodies, Currently on T supplements
    Sept '11-April '13 ~  Testing, failed multiple MFI treatments, saving & TONS of praying
    7/30 US #2 and 1st OB appt ~ 1 perfectly round gestational sac, 1 perfect yolk sac and 1 teeny tiny heart beat seen!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Oh and I forgot...my AMH is <0.3, my highest Day 3 FSH was 5.3, E2 levels normal too and my thyroid is under control.  My AFC ranges from 4-7 total.

• Oh and I forgot...my AMH is <0.3, my highest Day 3 FSH was 5.3, E2 levels normal too and my thyroid is under control.  My AFC ranges from 4-7 total.

So maybe you were just totally over suppressed with your first clinic? Numbers sound good otherwise!!! I'm sure mm29 will pipe in. She did a one day work up there and she's dor.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• I remember you, too! If you'd like my 2 cents, here it is. I did a cycle with c.crm that didn't turn out so great. It was actually my worst cycle. I do not have DOR and I had expected quite a bit more results wise than I got. I know there must be a ton of success stories out there, but I found them very cookie cutter and impossible to talk to, bordering on unreasonable. I felt like just a number. My thoughts are similar to mrs McIrish in that you'd obviously have better luck with DE, but I know it's very difficult to give up on OE. I'd have trouble giving up after just one failed ivf. My questions to you are what type of protocol were you on? Perhaps were you suppressed with OCP's or lupron? A different protocol could make all the difference (e.g. I produced 4 eggs with OCP's and MD lupron and 13 on an antagon protocol). But, I would definitely suggest not going in with a 'try it once and see what happens' attitude. I'd commit to at least 3 egg banking cycles with a freeze all or similar commitment. Just depends if you could financially do 3 or more Ivfs with OE to see what happens and have money left for DE cycles if they are needed. HTH. Any more c.crm questions, let me know!
    Me: 37, DH: 38: ttc 7 years, dx: unknown
    10/11: after 2 years, saw a RE, FSH 5.4
    11/11: BFP! (surprise after thyroid & normal hsg),
    12/11: missed m/c after 7 week u/s, 1/12: D&C
    6/12 IUI#1-IUI #3: clomid = BFP!, C/P
    IVF #1(10/12) FSH 5.4, AFC: 16 long Lupron, 5R/5M/4F, all 4 made it to 5dt, 1 blast/1-8 cell transferred=BFN
    IVF #2(12/12)AFC 21, MD lupron, 4R/4M/3F, 5dt of 1 blast and 2-8cell. BFN.
    IVF#3(4/13) Natural start antagon protocol, 12R,11F. one PGS normal at day 6 transfer. BFN.
    IVF#4 (11/13) C.CRM (ODW.U normal 8/13 Still no Diagnosis) EPP/antagonist. ER 13R/7M/6F. Only 1 made it to freeze. Abnormal. Looking into options of DE, Fresh vs frozen.
    10/14 new local RE to look into what's next. CD3 FSH 4.7, AMH 0.9. Met with DE agencies and exploring options for feb/march 2015.
    Surprise natural bfp (4 days before donor is signed). Beta #1 at 9dpo: 51.8, 2nd beta: 195 (25 hours doubling) @11dpo. 3rd beta (12/15): 516 (35 hrs doubling) 4th beta(12/17): 895 (58 hours doubling) 5th beta(12/19): 2120. U/S at 5w0d(12/22): one gestational sac with yolk sac. U/S #2 (6w0d)12/29. One little bean measuring 6w0d with HR 124. 3rd u/s(1/4)7w0d: baby measuring 7w2d. HR 134. 3/30: A/S at MFM went great except for low lying placenta. Verifi results are normal! Team Blue! Please send any positive thoughts our way! EDD:8/24/2015
    Baby Will born 8/18. He's perfect.
  • Hi J&D2007!  I remember you too :)  I never thought of it as maybe a "cookie cutter" clinic but I could totally see how that could happen.  I'm sorry you had a not so great experience with them.

I honestly don't know what our protocol was named but I was not on OCP for the actual cycle, just the month before for a dilation, sonohysterogram, hysteroscopy and trial transfer combine.  In December I primed with Estrace and Progesterone for 14 days.  After the 14 days, I waited for AF, had a baseline u/s & b/w and started Ganirelix on CD3.  I had 3 doses of Ganirelix before starting stims on CD5.  I did 5 days of Femara.  I was also on Saizen and Dexamethasone.  Bravelle and Menopur started at 300 IU each (the max dose they would give).  I stimmed for 12 days today and only had 1 follicle at 10.2 mm.

The odd thing is that we stopped the stims and the follicles grew like it normally does without any meds.  I normally ovulate between CD 22 & 24.  We ended up converting the cycle to an IUI and used the frozen sperm we had remaining.  We triggered on CD 20 and we did the IUI on CD 22.  It felt like the whole thing was just a waste.  Other than the shots and pills, I had no side effects of anything (good or bad)!

• Thank you IFinTN!  I read both posts :)  I hope you get some answers and your surgery goes smooth!

• mm29mm29 member
    edited June 2014
    We did not cycle there, but did do the ODWU. I have severe DOR, they found DH’s Balanced Translocation (BT). They said they would cycle with my eggs, but I would have to do several cycles and bank the embryos and once we had ~10 embryos and then they would then do PGD on all the embryos.

The ODWU gave us valuable information that no other clinic we had been to would even consider looking at, CCRM was our fourth clinic. However, the day is rigorous, and I felt like we were at a cattle drive and we were the cattle.

They strongly suggested that DH and I should do DE and PDG due to DH’s BT. We decided not to cycle there, as it would have taken 5 or more IVF cycles for us to have 10 or so embryos, and their DE program did not appeal to me. They nickel and dime you for everything. When the RE called to tell us about DH's balanced translocation they charged us for the call.

We do not regret going there for the ODWU. I'm feel pretty confident we wouldn't have discovered DH's BT without their help. I have to add that we do not regret not cycling there even though we did not get pregnant at our local clinic, I felt like they pushed a little too hard for us to cycle there, so much so they will only reserve your spot for IVF if you put down a $1000 deposit at the end of the day. This turned me and DH off from wanting to cycling there.  
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • hmz819hmz819 member
    I'm a current CC.RM patient and so far it's been a great experience. I have DOR although no ones come out and said that really (AMH is normal, FSH normal, but AFC is around 10). We did our ODWU and Dr. Sch was very frank with us and said our chances with OE were low but with donor egg they'd be 80%. Multiple cycles was not mentioned. We also did not put down the 1k deposit as we weren't sure we were going to cycle there. I'm currently in cycle number 2 and I never put the 1k down. Just paid for my cycles. (Oh DH and I decided on our own to do their family building package. We feel strongly about having a genetically related child and felt this would give us our best chance and it didn't make sense for us to not ccs test since we have multiple losses but with only averaging 6 embryos with 1-2 blasts one cycle would not have been worth the money to ccs test). CC.RM also found adhesions during my ODWU and said those needed to be removed. I did the first surgery at CCRM in Dec 2013. When I cycled in Mar there was still a little scar tissue left and was told it should be fine but I pushed and asked if he thought I should have another surgery. He said yes so 2 days before my ER schedules were rearranged so my doctor could do the surgery to remove adhesions and my ER. I've never felt like a number there. Never felt rushed. Always get my questions answered. For me the only negative is their billing department. They are all very nice I've just found they mess up claims a lot so I have to stay on top of that.

Whew sorry that was so long. Just wanted to give you my experience because it's been different than some of the vets here. Please feel free to PM me if you have questions. (There's also a FB group for patients that was started by a patient. You could ask questions there as well)

Also have you had your vit d levels checked? Low vit d can drastically lower your AMH.

TTC#1 since April 2011
    IVF#1 July 2012 5R, 3 made it to blast, sET c/p
    FET#1 Aug 2012 2 blasts transferred BFN
    IVF#2 Oct 2012
    16R/6M/6F/2-8 cell grade 1 transfer
    Beta 1-237.9, Beta 2-566, Beta 3-8657
    US 6w3d shows one baby w/ HB 115
    US 7w1d no more heartbeat/ D&C 11/30/12 normal karyotype
    IVF#3 Mar 2013
    6R/4M/4F 1 compacting and 2-8 cell transfer
    ectopic pg MTX given 3 month break from TTC

IVF#4 Sept 2013--BFN
    IVF#5-7 Apr 2014, Jun 2014 and Aug 2014 banking embryos for CCS testing. Praying for normals! Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

http://i61.tinypic.com/34zll06
  • Hi love4labs, I have no experience with that clinic, but wanted to say hello! 
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Hello & welcome! No experience with cc.rm either.

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• mm29mm29 member
    edited June 2014
    @hmz819, Very interesting how different our experiences were. It may have been that we saw different physicians. And they may have changed the $1000 down payment. I'm glad your experience was/is much better than mine.
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • ****signature warning****

I am sorry that you find yourself here but welcome.

We intended on doing our second DE cycle at C.CRM. After our phone consult with Dr. S. we were so confident that things were moving forward that we put a deposit on an agency donor. Everything changed after we had the O.DWU though. Dr. S. informed me that he would not allow me to cycle unless I had a myomectomy. This was a huge shock as the fibroid had been discussed in our consult, he had reviewed my records and did not seem concerned. Every doctor I had seen previously said my fibroid was not an issue as there was no impingement. We came back home stunned. I then made an appointment with a top reproductive surgeon who ultimately told me the same thing every other RE has told me, that surgery was absolutely not necessary. The surgeon went so far as to say that his colleagues would wonder if he had lost his mind putting a patient through an open myomectomy to remove a fibroid like mine.

I agree with others that the O.DWU is thorough and for many people that alone may be a very good reason to consider them. For us however, we had all of the testing previously (except the hysteroscopy) so it was of limited value to us other than a means to an end.

I think they are a great clinic for the right person. My personal belief is that they will not let you get to the transfer point unless everything is perfect, both uterus and embryo. In many ways that is to be commended but if their medical thought process does not align with your wishes you are out of luck. That mindset is what has given them their success rates, however, I think that there are many people who could be successful cycling with them that aren’t given the chance due to how rigid they are (just my personal opinion). There is no harm in scheduling a consult though. A consult might help you better gauge if they are truly an avenue worth pursuing. Good luck in whatever you decide.

***SIGNATURE WARNING***

TTC #1

Me 42, DH 47

Dx = AMA/DOR, MFI

IVF/ICSI #1 = BFN

IVF/ICSI #2 = BFP; early loss

IVF/ICSI #3 (DE) = BFP; early loss

FET = BFN

IVF/ICSI #4 (DE w/ CCS) = BFP

Beta #1 @ 10dp6dt = 265; Beta #2 @ 14dp6dt = 1251. 

1st U/S @ 6w2d showed one perfect little heartbeat! 

2nd U/S @ 7w2d. HB 132 & everything measuring on track.

Our beautiful little girl arrived January 2015!

• Thank you ladies so much for your responses.  They have been very insightful and definitely is making me consider all our options.  I think I need to think about it a little longer before doing anything.  After hearing about your experiences, I don't know if we would have a good chance with them since we aren't the "perfect scenario" and they will probably only do DE.

• poohnikipoohniki member
    edited June 2014
    Hi! I really have nothing to add, but I am very curious as what goes on at CC.RM since their DE cycles have crazy good numbers. Guess I'll have to continue stalking you. ;)
    ***WARNING***

TTC Since 12/2008;  DH: 32, Azoospermia     me: 33, DX during IVF #4: Low AMH (Normal FSH) / SER due 
    to IVF Meds (causing failure to fertilize) Recent DX: Hashimoto's, Lupus Anticoagulant, White Blood Cell Disorder 
    High ANA, ATA, & APA, PAI-1 Heterozygous= blood clotting disorder; connective tissue disorder 
    IVF w/ ICSI #1 2/2011     IVF w/ ICSI #2 5/2011    IVF w/ ICSI #3 12/2012   *New RE* IVF w/ ICSI #4  5/2013
    IVF w/ ICSI #5 8/2013 (Natural Cycle- No drugs)- One follicle->one blast. CCS normal. FET 9/10- 6BB blast. m/c @ 5w
    IUI #1 12/23- BFN  IUI #2 Cancelled (ovulated during AF)  Prep:CoQ10 (300 mg); DHEA (25 mg); Melatonin (3 mg), Folgard 2.2, Metformin 500 2x, Levothyroxine 50mcg, Aspirin 81mg w/ calcium, B12,  Vit. D 4000 & Prenate Elite Daily; Cabergoline 1/2 pill 2x week-  Cycling: Estrace Priming; Prednisone 10mg, Lovenox 40mg 2x,  Femera & Menopur   
    IUI #2.1 6/30 & 7/1. 1st Beta: 90 (7/15); 2nd Beta: 226 (7/17); 3rd Beta: 766   EDD: 3/23/2015

**ALL WELCOME**                                    My Blog 

• Hi, and of course you are welcome here. I don't know much about ccrm, but sending you hugs and love!

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • edited June 2014
    ***Ticker warning***

I have never cycled at CCRM but I just wanted to pop in to say welcome!

Me & DH (33), 3 Furbabies, TTC since October 2011
    Day 3 #’s (Dec 2012) FSH 9, AMH .77, LH 2.4, E2 31, AFC 9 

DX: Me-DOR + No Tubes, DH-Fine

Ectopic 2007; lost tube/2nd tube removed Dec 2011 (hydro)

April 2012=IVF#1- EPP Antag+ICSI, 2R,0F (BFN), Now dx’d with DOR.

June-July 2012=IVF#2- MDL+ICSI&AH, 8R,4M,3F (BFP 9dp3dt) Beta#1 at 11dp3dt=36, Beta#2 at 15dp3dt=156, Beta#3 at 19dp3dt=671, dx'd with SCH, no growth-m/c at 7wks/Lap Dec 2012 to remove small fibroid.

Feb 2013=IVF#3-MDL, 2/1=baseline, started 10 units mdl, AFC-7, 2/3 start gonal f, self cxld cycle b/c of low e2.

April 2013=IVF#3.5-(with new RE)AG/ANT Conv + ICSI. 4/10-4/23 bcp's, 4/20-4/27 lupron, 4/28-ganirelix until end of stimming, 5/2-600 gonal f, 5/4-add 1/2 vial menopur, 5/13-ER (9R,1M,1F), 5/17-ET, 1 beautiful 8 cell (please be my sticky baby!!!!) 5/28-BFFN.

Oct 2013=IVF#4-LLP+ICSI &AH, 10/14 (6R, 2M, 2F), 10/17-ET, 1 seven cell & a six cell, BFP at 9dp3dt, 1st beta=56, 2nd beta=52, CP.

Jan 2014=IVF #5-LLP, Cxld after 6 days of stims due to fast response and lead follicle. 

March 2014=IVF 5.5-LLP, Lupron 3/10, BL 3/18, 11 days of stims, Trigger 3/29, ER 3/31. 7R, 2M, 2F. ET 4/3. Txfd one 5 cell & one 9 cell. BFP on hpt from 7dp3dt & on. Praise be to God. Beta #1 at 11dp3dt=106, #2 at 13dp3dt=239. First u/s 4/28, measuring on track & heartbeat seen. 5/5-2nd u/s, measuring on track with strong heartbeat. 5/12- 3rd u/s & released from RE. Grow baby grow, we love you! Baby G&T is a BOY! Born 12/2014 via c/s! 8lbs, 8oz & 21 inches.

*******Ticker Warning**********

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"God's Delay is not God's Denial"
  • Also nothing to add but welcome!

imageimageimageimage

*******siggy/ticker warning***** 

Me(31). DH (31)

DH SA normal count and motility, 1% morphology
    Me .72 AMH, Fragile X premutation carrier
    IVF #1 (6/12/13) BFN

IVF #2 (8/16/13) BFN

FET 10/4/13 Chemical

IVF #3 MC 5 weeks 5 days

IVF #4 DE 11/7 BFP, edd 7/28/15

All Welcome

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi, and welcome! It is very hard for me to hold my tongue about the evil clinic in CO, that which shall not be named. We had the worst experience of our entire IF journey there. Our experience there showed that we were clearly just a number to them, and a threat to their success rates. Almost their entire staff that we dealt with were undereducated stepford drones. We could never get a clear answer on ANYTHING. One person kept referring us to call another, who would then refer us to call someone else. They hide charges. We also got a charge for a phone call that shocked us. We endured the brutal ODWU because we so desperately wanted this to be the miracle cure clinic. We deceived ourselves. While their testing is thorough, they didn't do any tests that we have not already done in our course of four previous failed IVFs. Neither the tests nor the staff brought any new insight. I am DOR, but still produce a few "good" eggs. Dr Sch is the most arrogant and insulting doctor I have ever met. With all of our testing returning glowing healthy results, we got all the way to having my cycle start date set and ordering meds when we received a call from my nurse saying that the doctor feels that we ask too many questions and he is cancelling our relationship with the clinic. Um, EXCUSE ME?! He didn't even have the balls to call us himself! His disgusting refusal to treat us at the last moment confirms to me that he definitely protects his success rate at all costs. It's hard to get me pregnant when you can't fix (or determine) what's wrong with me. He cost us THOUSANDS of dollars, NINE MONTHS of time to get set up with a new RE, and un-quantifiable amounts of mental duress. While I am thrilled that other women have had success with that clinic, I will never recommend them.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    My BLOG: www.ivfbabyquest.wordpress.com -Update - old blog.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!
    Me: 42, Hubby: 35, TTC since Jan 2010. Dx: DOR due to advanced maternal age. Also: Hypothyroidism (100mcg Levothyroxin). Positive for MTHFR (hetero-C677T), Factor V Leiden, and Fragile X (on DH side). Taking pre-natal vitamins
    First natural PG 9/27/11; mc: 1/20/12

First RE visit: 8/8/12, Saline Sonogram: 8/28/12, IVF injection class: 10/11/12, add FaBB Tab for FVL, +Vitamin D.
    IVF #1: 10/17/12 Baseline: FSH- 9.4, E2- 24, LH- 3.7, Prog- 0.3 The u/s showed 6 follicles in my right  & 9 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle & 150 Menopur SQ nightly. 10/21/12: Add Ganirelix SQ every morning.
    ER 10/28/12: 13 Retreived. 7 Mature. 6 Fertilized. 5 Made it to PGS. ET 11/2/12: CANCELED. All 5 came back from PGS as having "severe abnormalities."
    IVF #2: 1/7/13 Baseline: FSH- 8.8, 4 follicles in my right & 6 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle & 150 Menopur SQ nightly. 1/11/13: Add Ganirelix SQ every morning. hCG Trigger 1/16/13

ER 1/18/13: 9 Retrieved. 5 Mature. 5 Fertilized. 2 Made it to PGS. ET 1/23/13: CANCELED. All embryos (he even sent the ones not growing) came back from PGS as having "multiple severe abnormalities."
    IVF #3:
    NEW RE! 3/1/13 Baseline: FSH- 9.6, E2- 61, Prog- 0.94, 3 follicles in my right & 4 in my left. Rx: 150 Bravelle& 150 Menopur SQ in PM. 3/7/13: Add Ganirelix SQ in AM. hCG Trigger 3/9/13 SQ.
    ER 3/11/13: 6R, 2M, 2F. Day 3: one 8 cell, grade 0.  Five day ET 3/16/13: one early blast, grade Fair. 3/24/13 AF came a day before beta. BFN

IVF #4: 
    (Added acupuncture to this cycle.) 3/25/13 WTF & Baseline: FSH-11.8, E2- 56, Prog- 0.84 3/26/13 Start stims. 3/30/13 u/s: 5 follicles in my right & 4 in my left. Rx: 225 Bravelle& 225 Menopur SQ in PM. 3/31/13 Add Ganirelix SQ in AM.hCG Trigger 4/3/13 SQ.
    ER 4/5/13: 5R, 3M, 3F naturally. Day 3: two 8 cell, grade 0, one 8 cell, grade 2 (Scale 0-best to 3-worst). Five day ET 4/10/13: two blastocysts (the 3rd stopped growing.) Beta 4/18/13: 2.5 BFFN. RE recommends we stop trying and focus on living childless, due to the extremely poor quality of my eggs.
    ***Decided to stop trying and live CFNBC. I couldn't adjust. So, six months later...

IVF #5: Changed RE. Going to one of the big name clinics now. OWDU: 10/29/13. Update: HORRIBLE experience. Disgusted and distraught at their complete unprofessionalism and how much money and precious time they cost us. Sickening. Have now changed RE again. New Patient appt. 1/30/14.
    BFP! Out of nowhere, I got KU the old fashioned way! POAS 1/26/14 - Positive! FDLM 12/30/13. Beta #1 16dpo= 373. Beta #2 18dpo= 801. EDD 10/6/14
    2/4/14 1st U/S revealed a 5wk2day sac but no fetal pole. Started 200mgs of progesterone suppositories daily
    2/11/14 2nd U/S revealed a perfect 6wk1day "diamond ring" embryo with a beating heart! 138bpm! Add 1mg folic acid and 40mg Lovenox
    2/25/14 3rd U/S: perfect 8w1d embryo, 178bpm. 3/6 start spotting. 3/11 10w1d U/S shows no heartbeat. Scheduling D&C. The Stork has forsaken me again.
    IVF #5.2: New in-state RE. Supplement priming for 1.5 cycles prior to start of cycle, including DHEA 50mg (stopped 5/15), CoQ10 200mg 2x/day, L-Arginine- 1000mg 2x/day (stopped 6/5 due to cold sore!), myo-inositol- 2g 2x/day, melatonin- 3mg, and Neevo (prenatal for MTHFR).
    5/16/14 Day 2 bw cycle prior: FSH- 12.22, E2- 38.37, Prog- 1.35, LH- 9.46. 6/2/14 Day 19 bw: Prog- 23
    6/12/14 Baseline: E2- 122.7, Prog- 0.4. 5 follicles in left, 4 follicles in right. Start stims: 375IU Follistim & 150IU Menopur. 6/19 Increase Follistim to 425IU, Menopur still 150IU. 6/18 add Ganirelix. 6/23 Ovidrel trigger SQ. 6/25 ER: 8R, 8M, 5F naturally. Start Medrol & Doxy. 6/26 Start Endometrin. 7/2 Start Lovenox.
    7/8/14 Beta= 137.4 BFP!!! (My first from IVF!) E2- 1109, Prog- >60. Stop CoQ10, myo-inositol, and melatonin. 7/9 2nd Beta= 281.4. TSH- 2.70. Increasing Synthroid to 100mcg daily. 7/24 6w3d u/s measured 6w3d, hb: 121bmp! 8/5 8w1d u/s measured 8w3d, hb: 164bpm! Graduated from RE to OB. Now I just need to find an OB!
    EDD 3/18/15!

• Welcome and sorry you are here.  I don't have any experience with C.CRM.  I would definitely try one more protocol (maybe microdose lupron flare?) with your OE/OS since you've only done 1.  But, here I am currently trying to convince my H to do a 5th IVF where we've never had a blastocyst or any hint of a pregnancy...  But seriously, if you have the option, then I would try, because you will never know.  If that will bother you forever, then it might just be worth it.  I hope you have success with it!

@chucktgirl I can't believe your experience was that awful.  I am so sorry.  I can't even imagine. 
    ****************SIGGY WARNING****************

TTC since 2011
    DH: 29, Severe MFI; grade III varicocele; surgery postponed till KU
    Me: 30, POF/DOR, factor II hetero, MTHFR homo
    5 IVF's, LLP, EEP, MDLF all BFN
    IVF 6 using DEB USA frozen eggs
    developed bilateral PE's from BCP, cancelled/delayed 6 mths, taking lovenox
    Feb'15 SURPRISE 1st BFP ever! EDD: 10/10/15, FX
    Still have frozen donor eggs on ice
    All are welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board