Rhode Island Babies

Daycares In RI that will cloth diaper?

Hi,

I'm expecting my first baby in June and have decided to go the cloth diaper route.  Unfortunately, though, none of the daycares I have called so far will accommodate cloth diapering.  Does anybody know of any good day cares near the Cumberland / Lincoln / Smithfield areas that allow the use of cloth diapers?

Thanks!

Re: Daycares In RI that will cloth diaper?

• Hi and Congrats! I just did a quick google search to help you with your question and came up with only one place so far - the Children's Workshop in Lincoln. I am not sure of their reputation though. I have a feeling you might have better luck with an at home/private daycare. I belong to Care.com and found a home daycare mom who believes in very natural care. I bet someone like her would respect and integrate cloth diapering. She would probably embrace it. You have to join the site to see the ads and communicate though but it's not expensive. Good luck!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imagePrince Spaghetti Night imageXO My Funny Valentine XO
  • Ours does. But we are in South County.
  • Loading the player...
  • Storks nest in Smithfield does I work at the one in east Greenwich
  • Did you ever locate a daycare that cloth diapers?
  • The Island Child Care Center in Portsmouth allows cloth diapers. not too close to you though:/

• You should go onto FB and add yourself to the RI Cloth Diaper Group. Those girls are a wealth of knowledge and information!

BFP#1: 08/30/12 EDD 04/30/12 m/c 09/04/12 6wks
    BFP#2: 01/27/13 EDD 10/06/13 missed m/c 02/25/13 9wks
    BFP#3: 10/30/13 EDD 07/05/14 Our little dude was born on 07/10/14 @ 2:19p <3

• Tender Hearts in Warwick does!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"