August 2013 Moms

Help a mama replace a blankie

I used to be a regular here but haven't posted in quite some time (not on this name, I signed in under the wrong one)

I know a lot of mommys here have older kids to so was hoping you could help. Someone I know is looking for the exact blanket I'll attach a pic of. She has extinguished all options of buying new and is just looking for someone who already owns one. She will pay for the blanket and shipping. Please help! :) it is Carter's brand and was purchased in 2011.

Re: Help a mama replace a blankie

• I used to be a regular here but haven't posted in quite some time (not on this name, I signed in under the wrong one) I know a lot of mommys here have older kids to so was hoping you could help. Someone I know is looking for the exact blanket I'll attach a pic of. She has extinguished all options of buying new and is just looking for someone who already owns one. She will pay for the blanket and shipping. Please help! :) it is Carter's brand and was purchased in 2011.
    No other blanket is good enough? 

• Loading the player...
  • I used to be a regular here but haven't posted in quite some time (not on this name, I signed in under the wrong one) I know a lot of mommys here have older kids to so was hoping you could help. Someone I know is looking for the exact blanket I'll attach a pic of. She has extinguished all options of buying new and is just looking for someone who already owns one. She will pay for the blanket and shipping. Please help! :) it is Carter's brand and was purchased in 2011.
    What do you mean she has extinguished all options of buying new? 

• ludaliludali member
    edited June 2014
    I get it...DD has 3 of the same blanket - one in the wash, one in her crib, one at daycare.  LOL

Edit:  but I can't help...haven't seen that one
  • ludali said:
    I get it...DD has 3 of the same blanket - one in the wash, one in her crib, one at daycare.  LOL

Edit:  but I can't help...haven't seen that one
    my MIL told me to get multiple of the same blanket if LO ends up having a security blanket.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• @catskitch‌ I am in the same boat.... We have back up loveys.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• MommyAmes2MommyAmes2 member
    edited June 2014
    I am not sure if I am missing something here, as in why are we being snarky to OP?

I have a child who is attached to a stuffed animal, you better believe only that one is good enough. I have a spare hidden away in case its lost. So I get it. They get attached and no other blanket/toy is good enough.

Although, I am not sure what he means by extinguished all options of buying new. As in she can't find it any place? Or she just doesn't want to buy another?

• That should say she, not he. TB won't let me edit.

• I used all of my Google search powers, and I turned up nothing. There are links to it, but none of the websites have one for sale. 

12/19/2012 BFP! 
    EDD 08/26/2013 
    Our little girl arrived 8/22/2013!

• BlueJewelMBlueJewelM member
    edited June 2014

I am not sure if I am missing something here, as in why are we being snarky to OP?

I have a child who is attached to a stuffed animal, you better believe only that one is good enough. I have a spare hidden away in case its lost. So I get it.

Ahhhh. I was wondering what spurred your FFFC this week.

ButSeriously. We've already run off anyone that posts here. Let's play nice for a bit! IDGAF if they are a regular or not at this point! :)

No help on the situation but I totally understand the issue. DS1 is attached to this blanket a friend bought in 2011 made by Just Born. They don't sell it anymore and his is nearly falling apart. I found one on eBay but the bitch wants like $40 for it!!! It was $10 new....grrrrr. I bought him a similar one by the same company and he refused to use it.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• CimarrustiCimarrusti member
    edited June 2014
    Sorry I was without internet this weekend. By extinguished all options of buying new, I meant that she has called Carter's and looked in every store, website, etc and can't find it. She is willing to pay $100 for it at this point and I was just trying to help her find it. My user name was MrsI because I switched from this because it's too personal of a name. I forgot I used another email and just signed in and didn't realize it until it was posted and didn't want to DD. I've stopped posting in the last few month because I was on here too much and wanted more time with my kids. Thank you to those who offered help. If anyone does find one let me know! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"