April 2014 Moms

Step right up, it's time to play...

2»

Re: Step right up, it's time to play...

• Loading the player...
  • Snapped this this morning. He took the squirmer half an hour before his alarm went off so I could have a but of extra sleep before he left. Magic man. The be NO getting me up before my alarm goes off!
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • He's amazing.I couldn't ask for a better father to our children. DS was 9 months when we got together and DD(his only biological child) is 7 weeks. The picture of him with DD was when we were still in the hospital. The sun was coming through the blinds and his shirt says The man the behind the bump, he wore it to my induction lol.
  • My SO is super hands-on too. He LOVES being a dad. I swear, he would breast feed T if he could (sigh, if only!). Changes almost all diapers (especially after T was circumcised and mommy couldn't bear to look at his angry peen), begs to bottle feed, helps with tummy time and jokingly accuses me of "hogging" the baby if I don't give him enough time with him. Also, daily he tries to send me out of the house to get some alone time.

Also, can't complain too much that baby looks like daddy when daddy looks so good.
  • Before and after babies... He's so cute!

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"