Pregnant after a Loss

**Thursday Ticker Change 6/12**

It's Thursday Ladies! If your ticker changes over today, please feel free to jump in!

Big congrats to @dragonfly711 and @MrsWallick on the birth of their rainbows!!!

Our Bumpies:
MegnCowan2 7/26/14
MrsHamon09 9/11/14
mmhusted 9/11/14
JenniferS2004 9/18/14
jmdj615 9/18/14
pattygrazioso 10/23/14
nightowl1989 10/23/14
KJsbabe 1/08/2015

How far along are you? (please include EDD if you are new here)
How are you feeling?
Any big changes this week?
Do you have any appointment updates or news?
Do you need any T&Ps for anything?
QOTW: What is you all time favorite movie?

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011
Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2013
BFP#1 June 2013/ EDD 2/23/2013 Blighted Ovum confirmed July 18, 2013
took Cytotec July 20, 2013

BFP #2 12/28/2013 EDD 9/11/2014 Its A Girl!!! Rebecca Ann!

Rebecca Ann born 8/31/2014 6lb 1oz 19 inches long 8:55am!!!!

Re: **Thursday Ticker Change 6/12**

• Hi ladies. I hope it is alright if I join in.

9 weeks. (EDD 1/15/15)

How are you feeling?

Sick and tired. I have a constant yuck feeling that is only interrupted by vomiting (after which if have a few minutes of feeling okay). I also keep falling asleep (anywhere, anytime). I just had a 30 minute snooze at my desk... Opps!

I finally had my EDD set this week. We had an u/s on Tuesday and baby measured 2 weeks ahead of the dates we had. We agreed to move my EDD up one week (because I could have just O'ed early) but I would not agree to 2 weeks because that would mean that I O'ed in the first few days of my period (which is highly unlikely). They kept asking if I was sure of the date of my LMP (which I am).

As I mentioned, we had an u/s on Tuesday and all looked well. The heartbeat was 171 bpm.

I could definitely use some good vibes. I know I had a great u/s, but I have had great u/s with all 4 pregnancies so far. Both of our loss were after good u/s (the first at 19 weeks, after I had begun feeling movement) so while it gives me some comfort, I continue to have fear and doubt dancing around my head.

That's tough because it depends on what mood I'm in. I guess if I have to pick one I'm going to say The Breakfast Club (really any brat pack movie).

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - (B9PH)

Lilypie - (0YVF)
     TTC since 11/2009; Lap/HSG/Hysteroscopy: 5/2011 (endometriosis - removed; endocervical polyp - removed; high pressure in bilateral tubes - cleared)

BFP #1: 8/4/11; DS1 born sleeping on 11/16/11 at 19w1d

BFP # 2: 5/7/12, EDD 1/10/13, DS2 born 1/4/13

BFP # 3: 11/8/13, EDD 7/17/14, mmc 10wks

BFP # 4: 5/16/14, EDD 1/15/15, praying for our 2nd rainbow baby 

• How far along are you? 27 weeks
    How are you feeling? Tired, asthma is still acting up so I'm having trouble with breathing especially at night.  My voice is gone.  I have come to terms with this being a "pregnancy thing".  It sucks since I'm a child counselor and my job is to talk to people all day.
    Any big changes this week? Nothing to talk about

Do you have any appointment updates or news? On the plus side my glucose test came back perfect! However I found out I am anemic. I need to see a hematologist.  They gave me these iron pills that were evil! I was throwing up and feeling poisoned.  My doctor was nice enough to give me samples of the more gentle pill. SOO much better.  Still don't know why they didn't give me these pills to start grr!

Do you need any T&Ps for anything? My voice to come back would be cool.  a full night sleep w/o coughing up a lung or taking inhaler would be great too!

QOTW: What is you all time favorite movie?  Toss up between dirty dancing and center stage. 

• Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies. I hope it is alright if I join in.

9 weeks. (EDD 1/15/15)

How are you feeling?

Sick and tired. I have a constant yuck feeling that is only interrupted by vomiting (after which if have a few minutes of feeling okay). I also keep falling asleep (anywhere, anytime). I just had a 30 minute snooze at my desk... Opps!

I finally had my EDD set this week. We had an u/s on Tuesday and baby measured 2 weeks ahead of the dates we had. We agreed to move my EDD up one week (because I could have just O'ed early) but I would not agree to 2 weeks because that would mean that I O'ed in the first few days of my period (which is highly unlikely). They kept asking if I was sure of the date of my LMP (which I am).

As I mentioned, we had an u/s on Tuesday and all looked well. The heartbeat was 171 bpm.

I could definitely use some good vibes. I know I had a great u/s, but I have had great u/s with all 4 pregnancies so far. Both of our loss were after good u/s (the first at 19 weeks, after I had begun feeling movement) so while it gives me some comfort, I continue to have fear and doubt dancing around my head.

That's tough because it depends on what mood I'm in. I guess if I have to pick one I'm going to say The Breakfast Club (really any brat pack movie).

Welcome! I am sorry for the yucky feeling hope it eases soon. Wow jumping 1 whole week for EDD that's got to be exciting! I can only imagine the anxiety you have with a late loss. T&P coming your way. I actually have never seen the breakfast club i may have to find it and watch it

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011

• mmhusted said:

How far along are you? 27 weeks
    How are you feeling? Tired, asthma is still acting up so I'm having trouble with breathing especially at night.  My voice is gone.  I have come to terms with this being a "pregnancy thing".  It sucks since I'm a child counselor and my job is to talk to people all day.
    Any big changes this week? Nothing to talk about

Do you have any appointment updates or news? On the plus side my glucose test came back perfect! However I found out I am anemic. I need to see a hematologist.  They gave me these iron pills that were evil! I was throwing up and feeling poisoned.  My doctor was nice enough to give me samples of the more gentle pill. SOO much better.  Still don't know why they didn't give me these pills to start grr!

Do you need any T&Ps for anything? My voice to come back would be cool.  a full night sleep w/o coughing up a lung or taking inhaler would be great too!

QOTW: What is you all time favorite movie?  Toss up between dirty dancing and center stage. 

I am so so sorry you lost your voice I am sure that sucks. T&P that it eases up and you can get some much needed rest from this asthma. I am glad they were able to giveyou a more gentle med for the iron. I love dirty dancing!!

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011

• How far along are you? 10 weeks

How are you feeling? Feeling good. Water makes me queeze, so it's been hard to stay hydrated, but doing good other wise.

Any big changes this week? Not really. Just looking forward to the end of the 1st tri in a couple weeks.

Do you have any appointment updates or news? No app until the 26 for the NT scan. I was able to find LO's HB yesterday on the Doppler! It was hard to find, but I finally caught the little bugger!

Do you need any T&Ps for anything? Feeling good this week :)

QOTW: What is you all time favorite movie? It's a tie between "You've Got Mail" and "My Best Friend's Wedding"
    photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • @Mom2anAngel2‌ Welcome! Good to see you here :) Sorry you're not feeling well. I'm glad your app went well. Many T&Ps that all goes well and baby continues to grow healthy and strong.

@mmhusted‌ Sorry about your asthma. I hope you can get some relief. That's great you passed your GT! I'm glad your doctor got you some iron pills you can tolerate. That doesn't sound fun. Center Stage is a great movie!

@MrsHamon09‌ Thanks for the check in! How are you doing this week?
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
  • KJsbabe said:

How far along are you? 10 weeks

How are you feeling? Feeling good. Water makes me queeze, so it's been hard to stay hydrated, but doing good other wise.

Any big changes this week? Not really. Just looking forward to the end of the 1st tri in a couple weeks.

Do you have any appointment updates or news? No app until the 26 for the NT scan. I was able to find LO's HB yesterday on the Doppler! It was hard to find, but I finally caught the little bugger!

Do you need any T&Ps for anything? Feeling good this week :)

QOTW: What is you all time favorite movie? It's a tie between "You've Got Mail" and "My Best Friend's Wedding"

That's so great you were able to find LOs HB!!! I hope the queezieness to water goes away soon that would be no fun. Maybe try Gatorade I drank that a lot in the first trimester. I have not seen You've got mail in a long time I will have to watch it soon! I am doing well thanks for asking happy to be in third trimester!

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011

• How far along are you? 27 weeks as of yesterday! 3rd trimester!!

How are you feeling? Feeling really good my back is starting to bother me a lot but nothing I can't handle

Any big changes this week? None that comes to mind

Do you have any appointment updates or news?Appt next Thursday. GTT and reg check up then I start every other week appointments

Do you need any T&Ps for anything? Just that I pass the GTT next week

QOTW: What is you all time favorite movie? My favorite movie is a newer one Avatar I can never watch it enough

Married DH 3/14/09

TTC Since Jan 2011

• How far along are you? 27 weeks as of yesterday! 3rd trimester!!

How are you feeling? Feeling really good my back is starting to bother me a lot but nothing I can't handle

Any big changes this week? None that comes to mind

Do you have any appointment updates or news?Appt next Thursday. GTT and reg check up then I start every other week appointments

Do you need any T&Ps for anything? Just that I pass the GTT next week

QOTW: What is you all time favorite movie? My favorite movie is a newer one Avatar I can never watch it enough

Congrats on the third tri! So exciting! I hope your back feels better and your GTT goes well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"