August 2014 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday GIF Par-tayyyyy!!!!

shaylagirlshaylagirl member
edited June 2014 in August 2014 Moms
No real reason except I love GIFs.  :)

So...whatchoo got?  Huh?  HUH?!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

Re: WTF Wednesday GIF Par-tayyyyy!!!!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BWAHAHAHAAAA to all of these!!!! 

This one goes out to you, ALL of the trees that I'm killing printing out inane stuff at work today.

I love you.

description

Okay, so I love you, but I don't LOVE you. 

Dear stomach,

SHUT UP!!!  I get it, you're hungry.  I'll feed you when I can.  Don't make me do this:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"