February 2012 Moms

TTC Check In 6/2

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 

What's your CD? 

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? 

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTKY: Highs and lows from the previous week? (I like reflection ;-) )
                Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

Re: TTC Check In 6/2

• What month/cycles are you in? 8/8
    What's your CD? 4
    Where are you in your cycle? Waiting to O
    If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? X
    When are you testing? I was so proud of myself that I held off. And it turned out FF had my days wrong, so I never got to test Sat. So I'm going to aim for 12DPO again when it rolls around.
    What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV and garlic pills. 
    What is your current phantom due date? March. That's as far ahead as I've looked into.
    Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! Nothing exciting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dd703/
    If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Just keep swimming...
    How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I wasn't as upset this time as I have been. Like I said, was just happy to know my body wasn't too affected. It was a longer cycle, but I'm no stranger to those. Just haven't had a long one in awhile. I'm surprisingly calm.

Anything else to add?
    @bre_anna_101: I got your package! Thank you so much! I hope these ones are easier for me to analyze and can't wait to start POAS :-)
    GTKY: Highs and lows from your weekend? High: Hayley had her first ice cream cone this evening (she has only ever had a few spoonfuls). She loved it and it cracked me up when she said "Brr rr rr! That's chilly!" Low: Drank way too much wine at DH's bowling banquet - spent the entire Sunday hungover like I was 21 all over again. Horrible feeling - will never do it again!
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• poobear2015 So glad you got it! I was wondering if you had :) Hope they help!
  • Loading the player...
  • Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 14 TTC #2, 6 AL

What's your CD? 11

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  Waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing? Not till I am late

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV, Letrizole

What is your current phantom due date? I haven't looked :)

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! I am not temping again this month. I will use OPK's though for timing. 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Probably take a break for a few months because we have so much going on this summer, and then make an apt. with an RE. I am currently seeing my OB for the Letrizole monitoring (3rd cycle with meds.)

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Really trying not to stress about it. Not temping has helped me keep my mind off of it and not over analyze. Also, ready for this TTC journey to be over.

Anything else to add? Good luck ladies! I know I haven't been participating as much here, but still thinking of you all. 

GTKY: Highs and lows from the previous week? (I like reflection  ) Highs: went on vacation with DH and DS. Lows: busy at work this week :(
  • @vballgirl78 - I'm so happy you are starting the testing.  I really hope you get some answers soon.  And my heart breaks for your co-worker, that is totally in the "not fair" category.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"