Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Diaper leaks

DD is almost 5m old and slept on her side for the first time last night. When we got up in the MOTN to nurse, I noticed she was all wet up her back. It just happened again during her nap. The pee literally leaks out of the sides.  

She is already wearing a size up in nighttime diapers. Any tips?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Diaper leaks

• Options
    I had to try different brands to find what fit the best for nights. My LO has slept on his side almost since he was born. He was rolling into his side in the hospital. Lol.
    For him I've found Luvs work he best. Also make sure the tabs are pulled to the sides as much as they will go.
  • Options
    roo1ooroo1oo member
    Agree with @Firechik, try different brands. I use pampers nighttime same size and they fit LO well and we don't have any issues with leaks.
    image    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Tess024Tess024 member
    I've had the same problem. The pee starts to leak out, and his diaper is SO FULL when I get him the morning (he sleeps almost 11 hours, so I guess it would be)

I'm going to try Pampers baby dry as a nighttime diaper. I've tried the Luvs, but they just don't hold enough for his entire night's sleep.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The Pampers Baby Dry seem to work the best for us.  Our daughter has also slept on her side pretty much since she was born.  
    Meet DH in 2008 - Engaged on 4.11.2011 - Married on 9.22.2012 - BFP on 5.10.2013 - DD born via emergency c-section on 1.23.2014 

• Options
    YES to PP! The Pampers Baby Dry are wonderful at night for us!
  • Options
    My daughter pees's so much!!! The first time it leaked she was wearing babies r us brand (I personally don't like them) then I switched her to LUVS ( these were all still diapers from our shower ) Luvs works but is so soaked overnight so for night time diapers (she sleeps thru the night from 8-9pm to 6-7am) we use huggies snug dry. I love huggies beyond any other diaper. She leaked once thru pampers as well.
    TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"