1st Trimester
Options

First Baby :)))

Hi Everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My first appointment is June 10th and we are super excited. I want to tell everyone and im becoming impatient. I think Im about 5 weeks.

I am having cramping and gas is this normal?

Re: First Baby :)))

• Options
    Cramping and gas are normal symptoms. As long as the cramping doesn't become severe or is accompanied by bleeding, it's probably fine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Headaches are pretty common too. All thanks to hormones. If you've cut down on caffeine a lot, that can also contribute to headaches. Just to add, your symptoms can also come and go, and they don't mean anything as far as the health of your pregnancy goes. One day you might have nausea, while the next day you feel perfect. If you have any serious concerns, don't hesitate to contact your OB.
  • Options
    Also, congrats!
  • Options
    Thank you. Cant wait. Ive been trying to keep myself busy by looking at baby gear reviews and names and driving my husband crazy hahah
  • Options
    WA1215WA1215 member
    Congrats!!! Yesterday, I got news I'm pg also! I went for bloodwork at my RE and numbers look good. My first scan will be June 18. Hopefully these next few weeks fly by for us!
    **All welcome**
     Me: 33 Hypothyroid, HBP, Low Vit D Anemic, Stage 2 Adrenal failure. Unexplained Infertility
    DH: 33 Cancer survivor 
    Married Dec. 2007
    10/2013 Clomid, bfn
    10/2013 HSG, all clear
    11/2013 Clomid, bfn. Cyst burst.
    IUI #1 - 12/31/2013  Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #2 - 1/31/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #3 - 2/22/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN.
    IUI #4 - 3/24/2014 Femara, Ovidrel - BFN
    IVF Summer 2014 -Cancelled!
    Natural BFP 5/28! Beta: 545.
    1st ultrasound 6/18 - one bean!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    No!!! You don't want them to fly by!!! Enjoy every minute!! Lol congrats to both of you. What made me feel better, so I didn't go tell everyone before it was time... I went and bought a beautiful maternity shirt and a BeBand. Even though I couldn't wear it for a while, it felt good to get into baby mode :). Good luck!!!! Side note... If symptoms get severe, please tell your OB! I let the headaches get so bad that I missed weeks of work. Could have been avoided had I known I could take something for them.
  • Options
    I have some cramping and lots of gas too but my doctor said it was normal. The cramping is probably due to your stretching uterus and the gas is the atomic pregnancy farts you now have. It's a pregnancy super power! JK. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I just got my BFP two days ago! We have an appt next Thursday! We're dying to tell people too! Especially since our family knows we've been trying for almost 10 months!
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Congrats!!! This is our first too! My appointment is on June 13th!!! I will be 8 weeks on Monday!!
  • Options
    Congrats! How exciting!

I had cramping until about my sixth week I think.   Haven't has much gas but I'm super bloated, so I guess the gas is there, its just not coming out!!! 

• Options
    Drove2uDrove2u member
    My appt is June 13 too. I'm also 5 weeks and 2 days. And June 13 happens to be our 5 year wedding anniversary. I hope it'll be all good news. I get nervous.
  • Options
    congrats ladies! my appointment is june 11th and this is our first baby, i'm so excited. i am told buy clearblue week test i am 4 weeks and 2 days as of today but who knows. i'm gassy,crampy a little and soooooooo sleepy all i want to do is sleep and drink water and eat lol and my breast are so sore! 
  • Options
    My appointment is June 12 :) I am also having a hard time keeping it a secret. I did tell my side of the family because they can keep a secret! But my husbands side won't find out til Father's Day, since my appointment is right before that! Might I suggest a super cute idea... Tell your family on Father's Day! We are telling my husbands family by giving his dad this adorable "grandpa" photo frame, and I plan to print the ultrasound photo I'm getting on the 12th and put it in the frame as the gift! Ohhhhh there will be tears!!
  • Options
    We are telling our parents on Fathers Day too! We won't have an ultrasound photo yet but still going to get the dads something "grandpa" related.

We have our first OB appointment on June 20, I think I'll be about 8w5d by then. Hopefully we can see something! I am so nervous!
  • Options
    Since we found out after Mother's Day - we are telling my Dad's side of the family on Father's Day too.  Then we get together with my mom's side over the next few weeks for our joint b'day celebration and will tell them then as well - Super excited!!!!

Already told my parents and my MIL and brother-in-law.  They are all ecstatic!  Should be a fun next couple of weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"