Colorado Babies
Options

Best hospital near Westminster

Just moved up here from Denver and my ob is at Swedish but if we can be closer to home I would change. Due jan 2015 so brand new preggers. Any suggestions?

Re: Best hospital near Westminster

• Options
    Avista Adventist is great.  Largest NICU in the area, award winning birthing center.  We felt like we were staying in a spa.  Seriously, my husband said that to me.  The birth center has private suites, great staff, really good room service, and we loved our OB Group - Avista Women's care.  Dr. Spears is my Dr.  She is fantastic. Also, they provide free lactation consulting for during your stay, and follow up visits after you leave.  

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    I went with Westside Women's Care... they have both OBs and Midwives and they deliver at Exempla Lutheran which is supposed to have one of the best birthing units of the state. Westside is out Arvada and the hospital is in Wheat Ridge. 

Also, can you recommend your OB? Is it someone you really liked or only so so? I actually just moved to Englewood and Swedish is right by us. I am currently going to Westside Women's but would consider going to someone at Swedish if they had excellent referrals. We live so close to Swedish that driving a half hour can sometimes be a hassle. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sure! I was at mountain vista women's care. Dr Chang. Great experience while trying and just my normal paps. Swedish I have heard is the best in Denver and have a level 4 NICU but I hope I or anyone doesn't need it. Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"