February 2015 Moms
Options

Weird Cravings/ Phantom Symptoms/ All aboard the craZy train!

I would love to hear from all of you what early symptoms/cravings/emotions you all are having-- part of me wants to know if I'm on the cray cray train with a one way ticket!

Married 12.14.12 TTC 01.01.14 BFP 02.26.14 MC 03.07.14 TTC again 05.01.14               
BFP 05.27.14  Beyond excited and giddy with anticipation! EDD 2.2.15

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weird Cravings/ Phantom Symptoms/ All aboard the craZy train!

• Options
    boxerrrmama85boxerrrmama85 member
    edited May 2014
    -Today I had 1 weird wave of nausea (not even sure if it was real or phantom)
    - Food cravings: pizzzzzzaaaaaa... Again, is this me just being ridiculous and wanting to eat unhealthy foods!
    -My boobs are massive! Loving it -- no complaints!
    Edited to add: I just cried while watching a news story about graduation....

Married 12.14.12 TTC 01.01.14 BFP 02.26.14 MC 03.07.14 TTC again 05.01.14               
    BFP 05.27.14  Beyond excited and giddy with anticipation! EDD 2.2.15

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am hoping these are real and not phantom...  I've been STARVING the past 2 days, had weird pains in my boobs, extremely tired (most likely due to cutting down on coffee), and I've had the occasional cramping down near my ovaries on and off since about 10 dpo (I am 13 dpo). I swear I have pregnancy brain lately, as well.  I can't stop POAS and its making me crazy that the lines aren't getting darker like they did with DD.  I am sure things will be fine, but I'm just happy to keep seeing a 2 lines! 

BFP#1: 6.21.11 - DD born 3.6.12
    BFP#2: 10.27.13 - Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP#3: 5.27.14 - EDD 2.6.15 - MMC diagnosed at 8w3d - D&C 7.7.14
    BFP#4: 1.9.15 - EDD 9.21.15 -  Praying for a sticky bean!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm mainly tired and emotional. Like, sleep all damn day tired. The reason I decided to test when I did was because I cried watching a movie I would've never cried over before. It was ridiculous! Lol. Now I'm mostly irritable with a low to no bullshit tolerance.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Nothing yet really except a little increased appetite and fuller boobs.
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    Tired, some nausea and a bit more irritable.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options
    I have the worst insomnia (which I've never had before) also cold like symptoms, or an actual cold but who can tell. On and off I've also been feeling a strange pressure near my pelvic region. I'm sure it's all coincidence but I'm hopeful.
  • Options
    lulu783lulu783 member
    Tired, super emotional, some cramping, and hungry as all get out.

BabyFetus Ticker
    It's a GIRL! EDD 2.6.15

• Options
    Tired, cranky, waves of naseua, and my legs are cramping like a sob.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Lil tired and a little testy with my dh here and there. Been a bit more hungry too

In my last pregnancy I had an aversion to taco seasoning so we didn't have tacos for almost three months. Other than that I was fairly symptom free
    BFP - 9/18/11 ----- m/c 9/23/11
    BFP - 7/16/12 ----- EDD 3/27/13  ----- Born 4/5/13
    BFP - 5/27/14 ----- EDD 1/31/14 or 2/4/15

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Jay_CeeJay_Cee member
    I'm tired, waking up suuuuper early (4:00a the last couple days), slightly queasy at times, fuller boobs, a little hungrier, crazy dreams, and some bloating.
    J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just a lot of bloating and some cramping here and there. My boobs feel fuller as well.
    Me: 34 DH: 34
    Married 3/22/14
    Baby #1 GIRL EDD 2/4/2015
    FVL/History of PE/Gallbladder removal 8/7/14 @ 14w1d
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I cry about EvERYTHING, you name it and I will cry. I only want to eat lo mein from our favorite Chinese restaurant. (Funny I just told the husband we are having Chinese tonight) I am very irritable (trying to keep that in check, not everything is my husband or the dogs fault) I get waves of nausea, only puked once. I don't feel like my boobs are fuller ( patiently waiting for that, I've never been bigger than a A cup) I can smell everything! Last night I could smell the guy 3 houses down smoking a cigarette. The worst is my adversion to food, nothing sounds appetizing (besides lo mein) and I have lost 3 pounds.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    bloating, sore boobs, cramping... DH says it seems like I have PMS (I'm taking that as "moody") 
    Married 5/27/13
    Anniversary

Baby#2
    BabyFetus Ticker

DD#1
  • Options
    PeziPezi member
    Lots of cramping and just a full feeling down there. A bit of boob tenderness. Oh and the peeing... peeing so much it gets annoying! And had my first crying episode last night (was wondering when those would hit). This at the moment is shaping up to be just like my last, which I am perfectly happy with. 
    BFP: 5/23/14 Baby #2 (It's a Girl!: Madeline Jenny):
    Brooklyn Elise: 
    imageimageimage

• Options
    amt0312amt0312 member
    Don't feel anything yet, which is different from my last pregnancy. I knew something was up because I was having insane amounts of gas. Apparently, the gas never really went away, lol. 
  • Options
    mahalo3mahalo3 member
    I haven't really had any symptoms. I am tired, but I think that's going off caffeine. I feel hungry and full all of the time, but I can't say that's not totally unusual. I was super gassy a couple days ago, but that has passed (gas... hahaha). NOthing else really. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Constant exhaustion. By the time I get off work at 4 I am seriously ready for bed. Also, my boobs HURT. It's like a burning sensation. I have had DD's most of my life-I'm a little nervous about what they're going to look like now lol. No nausea yet *knock on wood*
    BabyFetus Ticker
            BFP: 5/20/14 EDD: 1/21/15
    Come on Baby Zappia!!

• Options
    Crazy insomnia! I usually sleep at least 8 or 9 hours a night and I'm only sleeping 5 or 6. I'm constantly STARVING but as soon as I eat something I feel nauseous. Light cramping is more intense at night, and my boobs are full and super sore. I also pee a lot!
  • Options
    I'm 4wks 5days and I'm experiencing some cramping off and on. I'm also having some nausea but I think it's from being so nervous/excited. I'm have pretty much no appetite and thinking about food makes the nausea worse. I'm also experiencing diarrhea several times per day... Anyone else having this issue? I called my OB and she didn't seem too concerned and just told me to stay hydrated.
  • Options
    I'm 4wks 5days and I'm experiencing some cramping off and on. I'm also having some nausea but I think it's from being so nervous/excited. I'm have pretty much no appetite and thinking about food makes the nausea worse. I'm also experiencing diarrhea several times per day... Anyone else having this issue? I called my OB and she didn't seem too concerned and just told me to stay hydrated.
    So much diarrhea here. I'm assuming it's from my cramping. I had it when I was pregnant with DS and cramping too. Other than that, I've had some minor nausea and reflux. Last pregnancy I didn't have any morning sickness or heartburn--I think this time might be different unfortunately :/
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight."
    BabyFruit Ticker}
    BFP #1: 6/10/11 Natural m/c 6/20/11
    BFP #2: 8/30/11 Vanishing Twin diagnosed at 8 weeks, DS born 5/6/12 
    BFP #3: 5/24/14 stick, baby, stick! Beta 1 (16dpo): 645, Beta 2 (18dpo): 1652
    Heartbeat 179 at 8w5d grow, baby, grow!

• Options
    Heresa fun one for you. I'm 4 days late but have had some weird things happening before last month's period. Bagels coffee and hot dogs were not my friend. Nausea early in the morning and late at night. Diaherra for the last seven weeks. But even ER prego tests come back negative. What is going on! Any thoughts?
  • Options
    I've got some terrible cramps, and backache.  I also have little bouts of aversion to all food or feeling sick when thinking of it, then only wanting strawberries.  I have been waking up a lot earlier these past few days, but I think that was mostly because I was anxious to POAS!   Oh, and of course my boobs hurt!
    Anniversary

• Options
    I just cried when my fiancé tried making me potato leek soup because I realized when he started chopping the leeks that I didn't want it anymore. I felt so nauseous that I couldn't think of a single thing I wanted it eat. I finally decided on a thin crust pizza with feta cheese, pineapple, and back bacon on half (I'm a vegetarian and generally hate pineapple on pizza).
  • Options
    DunayDunay member
    Baked potatos, yum! I'm in the bathroom every hour, especially at night-so tired. I'm worried because I have a bit of cramping and no other symptoms.
  • Options
    blt12blt12 member
    I am exhausted but I can't sleep in like I would want to. I'm crampy on and off and my boobs are really sore, also headaches on and off. I've had a few food aversions and felt nauseous when I've smelled different things. And my DH brought me flowers and it made me cry. :) 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Me: 24 DH: 25
    BFP: 5/31/14 EDD: 2/14/15 MC: 7/6/14
    BFP: 12/11/16 EDD: 8/20/17 

• Options
    I forgot to add my TERRIBLE acne!  I teach 8th graders, and right now I blend right in with them!  I've never had to clearest face, but this is ridiculous! Ugh.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Oem617Oem617 member
    Super super bloated. I already look pregnant. :( Good news is the scale hasn't changed.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    I'm so glad to hear others had insomnia!!! I've been so tired but haven't slept for the past three nights!
  • Options
    So my jalapeño popper cravings know no bounds. I took my GSD for a long walk yesterday..... Guess where we ended up?
  • Options
    mle106mle106 member

I've got sore nipples and an itchy belly. And I feel like my boobs are already getting bigger- is that even possible?! Not that I'm complaining... ;)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I am having such bad acne too! I hear the OB-GYN can prescribe something. I will take it up with her on my first appointment. 

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    erkieerkie member
    edited June 2014
    I have had super sore boobs since last Wednesday and light cramping since Saturday. Heartburn started today, along with increased appetite. I did not have this many symptoms the first time around. Might as well buy myself a ticket on the crazy train!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mommy5point0 - I looove their poppers!
    Anniversary

• Options
    My boobs blew up overnight between 11-12 DPO.  That and the gas (which sometimes is so bad it feels like cramps, and I get paranoid).  Didn't want to eat anything but toast the first couple days, but now I want to eat everything.  Except sweets.  Other than ice cream and fruit, sweet is not doing it for me.  Acne, fatigue (physical, not sleepiness), legs swollen so much I can't wear my compression socks past mid-afternoon.
    IUD removed 2/13/14
    BFP #1 5/23/14, blighted ovum discovered at 7 wks, Cytotec for missed miscarriage at 8 wks 6/26/14
    BFP #2 4/30/15, heartbeat gone at 8 wks, missed miscarriage again, Cytotec didn't work, D&C 6/12/15
    Biopsy discovered was a partial molar pregnancy, on BC for 6 month wait and test
    Trying again with Follistim/HCG trigger shots beginning January 2016
  • Options
    dzla15dzla15 member
    For me it has been the peeing mostly. Have also noticed some light cramping on one side, a few pimples that are not the norm and more tired. No food issues or nausea yet.
  • Options
    Me too! My husband won't get me maternity anything until I get a pos test.
  • Options
    I have had some cramping as well as peeing constantly. Restless leg has already started for me, I really hope there is something I can do for that or I am not going to be sleeping much.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Crazy sore boobs the past week, asleep by 8pm (HA!), bloating, and oh yeah that wonderful round ligament pain! 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Oh and the getting up in the middle of the night to pee! 

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"