Georgia Babies
Options

Preschool in Cumming or Alpharetta?

DS is in desperate need of some socialization so I'm making that my mission for the new year. I'm thinking of looking into a 2 day per week, half day preschool program from 12-18 month olds. Anyone know of a good one in Cumming or Alpharetta?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Preschool in Cumming or Alpharetta?

• Options
    A coworker of mine takes her kid to Primrose in Cumming and she's happy with it. Good luck!
  • Options
    Jack attends the First Baptist preschool program, but your son couldn't start that till September (they have to be 1 by September 1st).  But I know that Cumming First United Methodist has a "playschool" that he'd be eligible for, I think they start at 9 months.  Lots of my neighbors send their kids to preschool there.  You can choose anywhere from 1-5 mornings a week for the playschool age. 
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageUGAbride:
    Jack attends the First Baptist preschool program, but your son couldn't start that till September (they have to be 1 by September 1st).  But I know that Cumming First United Methodist has a "playschool" that he'd be eligible for, I think they start at 9 months.  Lots of my neighbors send their kids to preschool there.  You can choose anywhere from 1-5 mornings a week for the playschool age. 

Thank you! That's perfect info. I'll look into it right now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ashlyn is starting daycare at Creekside Academy next week. They have a part time preschool program, too. Everyone is super nice, it's at a church, and they have cameras in the rooms you can watch online. https://www.creekside.net/child.aspx?page_name=XPLORE_WEE_XPLORE_ACADEMY
    ~Tiffanie~
  • Options
    I also have two friends that teach at Creekside :)
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"