Stay at Home Moms
Options

S/o food trucks

Apparently we do have them here in MD; there's a huge food truck festival in Baltimore today with trucks from Baltimore, DC, and Philly.  Word on the street is a food truck from Philly is down here touting to have the best crabcakes.  Nice try Philly.  

Re: S/o food trucks

• Options
    I love food trucks!! are you going? that would be fun!
  • Options
    ariel06ariel06 member
    We have some in our area.  DS1's school invited a bunch of food trucks instead of dealing with the hassle of making their own food to sell for the school carnival.  It was a fun idea.  
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hls19 said:

Lol no. There are few things I hate more than driving in the city on a weekend when there's an event going on. That's why we moved out to the sticks!
  • Options
    aliebno said:
    Lol no. There are few things I hate more than driving in the city on a weekend when there's an event going on. That's why we moved out to the sticks!
    Yeah I hear ya. I wish we had a food truck festival here. I think there is one in Tampa? I'm not sure. But DH wants to buy a food truck so bad. We live in a small beach town and there are none. He thinks it would be fun to drive it beach to beach and make/sell food.
  • Options
    We have a truck "lot" with 5 different vendors, including a place to buy beer and wine. I love it there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Xtine22Xtine22 member
    hls19 said:
    aliebno said:
    Yeah I hear ya. I wish we had a food truck festival here. I think there is one in Tampa? I'm not sure. But DH wants to buy a food truck so bad. We live in a small beach town and there are none. He thinks it would be fun to drive it beach to beach and make/sell food.
    @hls19 There is one in Tampa. The usually have them every so often. 

• Options
    We don't have any here! I'm jealous.
  • Options
    I love love love food trucks and festivals with food trucks! My favorite does mac and cheese. Mmmmm.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Dude, I'm a food truck groupie.  I will follow them wherever they will go.  My favorites do crepes and waffles.
  • Options
    My favorite crepe has spinach, prosciutto, goat cheese, bacon and sweet pepper jelly.

Seriously one of the best things I ever had.
  • Options

My favorite crepe has spinach, prosciutto, goat cheese, bacon and sweet pepper jelly.

Seriously one of the best things I ever had.
    Sweet pepper jelly?? That sounds fantastic. I love little gourmet shops in little towns where you can buy different dips, jellies, and sauces. We have one in the next town over. *adds sweet pepper jelly to grocery list...*

DocumentsMy PicturesBabyBump13+wks.bmp BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"