Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Suddenly more movement at 30 weeks

Up until now, I have felt movement at certain times of the day and really only when I paid attention. Suddenly, in the past few days, baby is moving around like a gymnast, and it feels almost constant! 

Has anyone else experienced this sudden uptick in movement in the third trimester? I am guessing it's because he's bigger now and I can feel the movements more easily, but he still has some room to move around a bit?

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

Re: Suddenly more movement at 30 weeks

• Options
    Yes...my doctor said movement tends to peak around 32 weeks, then plateaus for the remainder of the pregnancy. He definitely got a little more wild around 29ish weeks. At some point he also flipped around because at 28 weeks he was breech but today he was head down.
  • Options
    I don't have any advice on this, but I wanted to say yay for more movement!  I can't wait to feel movement more consistently!

Ava's Story
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I started feeling a ton of movement around 30 weeks, and it's pretty much kept up the whole rest of the pregnancy.  She moves a tiny bit less here and there, but for the most part she's crazy!

My first daughter was much more calm when I was pregnant with her.  I'm curious  how this is all going to play out as far as personality....  

All of the movement has definitely helped as far as calming my fears!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"