TTC after 35
Options

NTTCR: What Are Your Weekend Plans?

Do you lovelies have anything special planned this weekend?

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: NTTCR: What Are Your Weekend Plans?

• Options
    BeckyP005BeckyP005 member
    edited May 2014
    Well right now I'm on here and drinking a strawberry daiquiri :) I feel like I'm always the one drinking! Lush I am he he

Tomorrow morning lining check...hair appt... 3 hour or so nieces dance recital..dinner then putting my boots on and going boot scoot n boogie!

Sunday the usual house stuff *yawn* That sums it up!

Oh and I was SUPPOSE to meet @owlprof‌ tomorrow for lunch since she was coming to Pittsburgh for work but now can't come. I have to say I was bummed because we have been on the boards for 3 yrs together (maybe her more can't remember) and would of been really cool to meet her :(

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    lcwedlcwed member
    Going over final touch ups with our house on Saturday.  It will be listed beginning Monday.  Hopefully it won't take too long to sell.  The market isn't the greatest where we are.

Sunday I plan to use the mani/pedi certificate DH got me for Mother's Day and then finalizing grades after that.  Only 6 more days of school left!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Davie813‌ yay for ovulating! Happy to hear it's in the plan Lol. Yep it's the whole group so it's a long one :) Don't get me wrong I will be thrilled when/if PG but giving up the drinking will be tough. Hopefully I won't get too much flame for this!!

Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    It looks like we are going hiking today with some friends. Other than that, I hope to clean up around the house and do some grading. 

I just finished the sixth season of Mad Men and I'm debating whether or not to purchase season seven episodes online since we don't have a TV and I don't want to wait until the videos are released.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Options
    @Icwed fx for a quick sell!! Mani/pedi sound wonderful :)

@hooligans4‌ I'm sure your desserts will be a hit! Sunday will be a lovely day for you. Enjoy :)

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    C_GirlieC_Girlie member
    edited May 2014
    **Child mentioned***

I went to my follow up CD13 blood work & sono. Up next my son little league baseball game followed by his swimming practice. Later tonight I'm gonna do some R&R and sip on some wine. Before I know it Monday will be here and I'll be back at work, a sad viscous cycle
  • Options
    Last night I hung out with the great group of folks I've met through the Resolve meetings I attend. They are my IRL Bumpies, lol.  Of the 6 couples there are 3 currently pregnant after long and devastating IF journeys of their own. All are in the 5 -7 week range of pregnancy and each has conceived with a different "procedure." One with donor egg, one with a FET and one with a fresh IVF cycle.  The other thee of us are currently cycling and hope to catch up to them in the pregnancy category.  As for the rest of the weekend I'm going to be doing work.  Boo! We are so busy with projects I just need to catch up to put myself in a better position.  Sucks dealing with work stresses and trying to stay calm and relaxed while doing an IVF cycle.

@BeckyP005 - sounds like a fun weekend, enjoy! Sorry you are missing out on meeting up with  @owlprof‌

@lcwed - GL selling your house, exciting!!

@hooligans4 - Our dessert queen!!!! Have a great weekend with the people you love.

**** siggy warning - bfp & loss ****   ---- All Welcome ---

Me: 44 - Hashimoto's (under control), DH: 38 - (minor issues)

IUIs: 2 in 2012 ... Both BFN
    IVF #1: 10/16/13 ... BFP, however it was not viable and ended in an early loss at 7weeks.

IVF #2: Feb '14 ... Cancelled. Positive beta at baseline appt, became very early loss.
    IVF #2: Apr '
    14 ... Retrieval Only. 2 embryos made it to day 3 freeze & will be batched with IVF #3 for PGD testing.
    IVF #3: June '14
    Retrieval Only. 4 embryos growing, all arrested before day 5. Two from April thawed, but also arrested.
    Currently benched while determining how to proceed.

"Keep going until you can't fail"

image   image

image  image

• Options
    No big plans here - just errands today and attending a concert for a non profit I am getting involved with tomorrow.

@BeckyP005‌ - giving up alcohol is hard! I had to watch longingly as my husband and best friend had a fantastic brunello the other night.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
    ***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @beckyp005, I do remember being bummed out occasionally that I couldn't drink while pg, but (and this is coming from someone who likes her drinks) it's not that bad.

Not drinking while ttc is way harder, because the payoff isn't as obvious. :)

@lady2010, what's a brunello?
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    @Davie813‌ - Brunello is a delicious red, Italian wine. From Montalcino in Tuscany. We brought a bunch back when we we last there in 2012...still have a few bottles left since we save our good wines :). I recommend trying sometime if you like medium-full, complex reds.

Incidentally - we found out at the end of our Napa trip I was expecting and have 20 bottles being shipped back to us....either DH is going to have to get drinking or we will be saving those for after. I love my wine but hoping skipping while others enjoy will get easier once I am used to it.
    ***signature/ticker warning***
    Me:37 DH:39
    TTC#1 since 3/2012

Diagnosis : Unexplained Infertility

3 BFN rounds Clomid + IUI
    IVF 1 - BFN, 1 Frozen
    IVF 2 - BFN, 5 Frozen
    FET 1 - BFP!!! EDD 1/24/15 Beta 1: 700, Beta 2: 2,156; 1st U/S 6w3d: HB 118bpm, 2nd U/S 9w3d: HB 171bpm

imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    CML11CML11 member
    Just relaxing now, but we were running around doing errands. DH helped his friend move while I went to the gym (first time back since the fall! I gotta lose the 17 pounds I've gained since out wedding!)
    Then we checked on our beehives and then did some weeding in the garden.
    Tomorrow going for a long bike ride with DH!

@hooligans4‌ I'm sure your dessert will look amazing as always!

@BeckyP005‌ I always seem to want a drink more when I know I can't have one or when I'm cutting back on drinking for a while. Don't know why that is! When I can drink sometimes I'm so meh about it.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    @PrivateOne how nice that you met some ladies!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    lcwedlcwed member
    edited June 2014
    @Davie813, I get to be a SAHM.  That's the best part of summer for me.  I also get to catch up on scrapbooking, cross stitching, house cleaning, and reading.

@JimBobCooter I loved doing Zumba spastic moves and all.

@CML11 Good luck with the weight loss.  Glad you were able to make it to the gym

@Hooligans4 I bet the dessert was amazing.

@BeckyP005 I'm not a big drinker, but when I couldn't have it, I wanted it so much more.  I will say the result is totally worth it, so I say live it up while you can.

@URMySunshine77 I hope you had an enjoyable hike.  Do you bring DS with you?

@Lady2010 Its nice that you are volunteering with a non profit.  I bet the concert is wonderful.

@Private One I hope you are able to get caught up on work.  I hate when I get behind and get stuck playing catch-up.

@C_Girlie Mondays Stink!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options
    My mom came down and we are doing a lot of biking.
    TTC#1 since Aug 2013, I'm 37, DH 41.  
    Maya Arvigo Abdominal massage (daily self care), plus TTC meditations.
    I'm very sensitive to diet (gluten, avoid processed foods) and environment. Have a history of inflammation and tendinitis before going off gluten in 2009.  
    July 2014 - RE Visit #1: Eggs look good, Endometrioma on R ovary, HSG showed blocked R tube close to ovary. DH SA normal 
    DX: Endometriosis probably the IF cause and gunking up tubes.  Since egg reserve is high, RE says I can wait a couple months and then get laproscopic surgery to remove endo & clear tube.  If that doesn't help then move to IVF. 
    Dec 2014 - Saw new RE - does not recommend surgery on tube as it isn't likely to help.  Doubts I have endometriosis.  My endometrioma shrunk to neglible size (yay!) 
    Seriously considering IVF in March/April
    12/17/14 - Natural BFP! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"