San Diego Babies
Options

Daycare/Nanny Recommendations in North County (Carlsbad)

Hello Moms!
Does anyone have recommendations or resources for daycares (large daycare centers or home/family daycares) or nannies or nanny share? My baby boy will be 4 months when we'll need a place for him. It's so tough finding a place! 
Thanks for the help! 

Re: Daycare/Nanny Recommendations in North County (Carlsbad)

• Options

For a nanny I would check out MunchkinMinders.com my friend Kali nanny'd for a family for several years she met through that site. Carlsbad daycare is SO expensive compared to Oceanside or Vista. 3 of my co-workers send their children to "Children's Paradise" they have locations in Carlsbad, Oceanside & Vista they have had nothing but great things to say.

imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Aspirations is fantastic and has a Reggio Emilia philosophy. Goddard just opened I have toured one in another city but not this one. Carlsbad country day. A friends child goes to the academy at bright horizons in encinitas her daughter is 4 and this is her 3rd preschool/ daycare and the moms favorite
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've started looking into this too. A friend referred me to Rainbow Nannies. Anyone know anything about them? Just looking through their website and such, it seems like they could be good. I'd much rather do the nanny thing than the daycare thing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"