Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

***TWW Thursday***

2»

Re: ***TWW Thursday***

• Options
    @noodlehead05‌ congratulations!

Ladies.. need opinions pls. To POAS or not to POAS! Last 4 days has been super light, light brown spotting. Today is CD26... Last cycle was 26 days, previous was 28. Still no AF. All the crazy symptoms that are indicative of something hormonal but who the hell knows what. Last two cycles had lead up spotting but it was heavier and darker. So... wait til Saturday or POAS? Decisions decisions! And if I do, would it behoove me to wait and use FMU?

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Options
    MrsP924MrsP924 member
    Cycle/Month:14th month

CD/DPO: 30/15

Timing: -3, -1, 1

Testing Plans: been testing lots of BFN'S

Rants/Questions/Chart Stalks: still waiting for AF, she should have been here yesterday but still nothing no cramps like I usually have by now and lots if BFN's so I have no idea what AF is waiting for! I'm waiting for that bitch to get here so I can move on already!

GTKY: What is the most adventurous or 'out there' food you have ever tried? I'm not very adventurous at all.
    Me: 30 DH 28
    TTC since March 2013
    DH, SA normal count, slow swimmers
    NTNP as of 7/1/14
    Back to TTC as of 8/2014
    1st RE appointment October 2014, everything looks good both of us healthy and normal
    Clomid and IUI first cycle November 2014:BFN 
    Clomid and IUI December 20, 2014: BFP 1/4/15!!

Untitled

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsP924MrsP924 member
    Congrats to all the BFP's and sorry to those getting BFN's. FX for everyone!
    Me: 30 DH 28
    TTC since March 2013
    DH, SA normal count, slow swimmers
    NTNP as of 7/1/14
    Back to TTC as of 8/2014
    1st RE appointment October 2014, everything looks good both of us healthy and normal
    Clomid and IUI first cycle November 2014:BFN 
    Clomid and IUI December 20, 2014: BFP 1/4/15!!

Untitled

• Options
    Sorry I'm posting and running. See below.

Cycle/Month: 8/7

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -5, -4, -1, +1, +2

Testing Plans: 12 DPO

Rants/Questions/Chart Stalks: my grandma passed away this morning. I am selfishly sad that she is gone, but happy that she comfortable now. I am going to miss her and her and her wit and wisdom a lot. Helping my mom take care of her in the last few months has been an honor.

GTKY: What is the most adventurous or 'out there' food you have ever tried? DH and I went with some friends to an exotic foods dinner a while ago; it was a benefit for a local charity. We had squirrel, bison, deer, rabbit, and goose. It was all really good.
    Anniversary
    PersonalMilestone

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

July TTGP Siggie Challenge: Favorite GP/Reality TV Show

TTC #1
    Me (30), DH (30)
    BFP: 3/14/2014, CP 3/17/2014
    6/13/14 - Began O & 7 DPO bloodwork
  • Options
    @gigi0308 - I am so sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts, hugs, and prayers to you and your family.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.
    Follow your heart, kid, and you'll never go wrong."
    ~The Sandlot

TTGP January Signature Challenge: Workout Fails
    The Simpsons

• Options

Kredd88 said:

@noodlehead05‌ congratulations!

Ladies.. need opinions pls. To POAS or not to POAS! Last 4 days has been super light, light brown spotting. Today is CD26... Last cycle was 26 days, previous was 28. Still no AF. All the crazy symptoms that are indicative of something hormonal but who the hell knows what. Last two cycles had lead up spotting but it was heavier and darker. So... wait til Saturday or POAS? Decisions decisions! And if I do, would it behoove me to wait and use FMU?

Are you temping or tracking O at all? Cycle length doesn't really mean much (my last cycle was 30 days, this one will be 40 because I O'd late). Mine have ranged 27-45 days. 

I'd say POAS tomorrow with FMU...since from the info you've given I don't know how many DPO you are, FMU will be the most concentrated so I suggest waiting till then. If you're only 11 DPO, for example, you may not have enough HCG for a test to pick up at all, or just barely enough in your FMU. 

Just saying, this situation is exactly why I started temping LOL. then I knew when something was up versus when it was just going to be a long cycle. 

-------
    I didn't but I will be! This is ridonkulous! I will swing through the dollar store and pick up a few to keep on hand. Thanks for the grounding words!

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 15

CD/DPO:17/3 (I think 3dpo can't be sure thermometer died and I just started temping again)

Timing: cd 12,13,14,15

Testing Plans: wait for AF to show, if she doesn't I'll pee on things

Rants/Questions/Chart Stalks:

GTKY: What is the most adventurous or 'out there' food you have ever tried?

Sea urchin: tastes like dirt
    Sea cucumber: tastes like clam

I want to try eating a durian... We invented a game called the "durian challenge" but have yet to do it. Perhaps at my birthday BBQ.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    **AGE-32 DH-35****Together since March 2005**  **Not Preventing Since 2011** **TTC since Feb 2013
    Undergoing Testing Starting 05/2014

**Murphy, Thomas & Neko**

• Options
    Cycle/Month:2/2

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: O-1

Testing Plans: Tomorrow or Saturday since I'm leaving for vacation.

Rants/Questions/Chart Stalks: My boobs have been super sore the last two days, which is abnormal for me. And I haven't even wanted my usual glass of wine each night since like Sunday...I'm glad, since I chose to give it up this close to testing. Oh and I so ate a pint of Ben & Jerry's on the way home from work...don't judge...lol.

GTKY: What is the most adventurous or 'out there' food you have ever tried? I am pretty picky....I ate alligator once when I was younger, my dad told me it was a pork chop.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersiv>
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, @Gigi0308‌ :(
    ((Hugs))

BFP #1: 3/4/2011 ~ EDD 11/14/2011 ~ DD Born 10/26/2011
    BFP #2: 10/12/2013 ~ EDD 6/23/2014 ~ Natural MC 10/28/2013 @ 6wk
    BFP #3: 6/4/2014 ~ EDD 2/13/2015 ~ b-HCG dropped 6/18/2014, Natural MC 6/20/2014 @ 6wk

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    LG2793LG2793 member
    Cycle/Month: 8/13

CD/DPO: 31/4

Timing: -1

Testing Plans: none

Rants/Questions/Chart Stalks:
    I'm only 4dpo, but I had the worst cramps of my life today...felt like I was in middle school again! It was so bad I thought I was going to be sick. I had to keep praying through it! After so long without a period, i had to tell myself that this is what I've wanted, so deal with it!! FX for a longer LP than the last two cycles!!

GTKY: What is the most adventurous or 'out there' food you have ever tried? Shark and calamari I guess
    someecards.com - Everyone's getting pregnant and having babies....... And I'm just sitting here making ovarian cystsimage

My Ovulation Chart
    Me-30 PCOs  DH-32
    April 2013-Came off BCP
    Cycles1-3: 70+ days ending w/ Provera
    Nov 2013: Dx w/ PCOs and started Pregnitude
    Cycles 4-5: Cycling with Prometrium- Still no ovulation
    Cycle 6: Finally O'd by myself on CD 29 (7 day LP)
    Cycles 7-10: Late ovulation and short LPs
    Sept 2014-Finally making an RE appointment! 9/24
    10/1-began metformin; 10/16 HSG= All clear! SA= super sperm
    Cycle 12: Nov 2014-2.5 mg femara + TI = BFN
    Cycle 13 Dec 2014 2.5 mg femara + TI =?
    TTGP December Siggy: Favorite Christmas Movie SNL Digital Short

• Options
    @packerfan4life - FX for you this weekend!

@noodlehead05 - congrats!! H&H 9 months.

@CrazyCupcake52 - hoping for darker lines tomorrow morning.

@mauibliss - Anything past your normal LP is cause for excitement.  I've got cheapies stored up for just that reason :)

@Gigi0308 - Sorry about your grandma.  Big hugs.

• Options
    @Gigi0308‌ I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs your way

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"