Parenting

My marriage is reinvigorated

I'm kidding. But I just discovered DH has never watched the Simpsons. I am very excited to watch all the eps with him. I can't believe a 31 yo man has never watched the Simpsons. I'm trying not to oversell it and freak him out, but you can't oversell 90's Simpsons anyway, right?

can't get the ticker to work, but I have two sons:

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv

Re: My marriage is reinvigorated

• C'mon, the friggin ME lobster fest thread managed 7 posts. We can't muster at least that much for some Simpsons love?image

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • EVA116EVA116 member

Eat my shorts

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I am kind of shocked he hasn't watched it. I mean I don't watch it religiously or anything but I watch occasionally. Hope he enjoys them!

We drove my mom crazy for years after we saw the episode that Bart and Lisa are fighting and they say I am just going to swing my arms like this and if you get hit then it is your own fault. We would do that to each other all the time. Haha

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• I don't like the Simpson and have never watched an eps.  Team Family Guy
    This is contradictory. 

How can you not like them if you've never seen an ep?  
    The same way kids know brussels sprouts are gross without having eaten them.  :)  I've seen enough commercials and video clips to know.  ;)
    This is contradictory. 

How can you not like them if you've never seen an ep?  
    The same way kids know brussels sprouts are gross without having eaten them.  :)  I've seen enough commercials and video clips to know.  ;)
    1.  Brussel sprouts are delicious.  Especially with bacon dressing. 

2.  Watch the Simpsons.  It is fucking hilarious.  
    1. I've had b.sprouts and don't like em.

2. I will Not.  :>
  • Also, 

Archer >>>>>>>>>>>> all other "adult" cartoons. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• I don't have a red crayon! It fell into my mouth and I ate it!
    -Ralph
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Me fail English?  That's unpossible!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• I swear to fuck, Futurama will make you all sorts of emotional. 

If you don't believe me, watch the last 2-3 minutes of Jurassic Bark.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• My cat's breath smells like cat food!

• Both H and I grew up watching the Simpsons and they hold a special place in our hearts

Family Guy can be funny at times, but...overall I find it obnoxious to be honest and never go out of my way to see it. I hate Peter...like...hate.  I know he's supposed to be stupid and obnoxious (and even Homer on the Simpsons is too), but Peter is too much and I find him completely unfunny. I can tolerate Homer.

I liked Futurama lots

South Park, I couldn't really watch much when it first came out because no cable so I never really got into habit of following it, but I find it funnier than Family Guy for sure. 

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • I'm trying to figure out if he should skip season 1 or not. Season 2 is way better, but Season 1 does establish many of the characters. Hmmmm.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Team Simpsons, Family Guy and South Park.

Formerly known as KJLx121.
  • LuckyDad said:

I'm trying to figure out if he should skip season 1 or not. Season 2 is way better, but Season 1 does establish many of the characters. Hmmmm.

I'm having this internal struggle. I need to look up season one eps. Maybe I'll pick and choose.

Also, I'm no longer a fan of family guy. I liked it before it was canceled the first time. I like futurama and love South Park.

Baby RJ, born 1/25/2014

Formerly Twilightmv
  • Can someone just tell me what happens in Jurrassic Bark... @CinemaGoddess‌ @pobrecita‌

No. You need to see it for yourself. Have tissues handy because you will cry like a little girl.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• I've never seen the Simpsons :\">
  • There's a wikipedia article about it, Hilarity. I can't link it because Kindle. It really needs to be watched for the full experience, tho.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"