February 2014 Moms
Options

Creepy/scary things kids say

Creepy things kids say:      https://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/84107427/

Saw this on facebook and wanted to know what creepy things you've heard from your kids or friends' kids.

Sorry if someone already posted this.  I tried to search and didn't see anything, but I have terrible luck/ skills at bump searches. I know a few months back someone posted something about kids remembering past lives.

Here's one I have:  My sister's friend was putting her daughter down for a nap.  The electronic toys began to make noise.  Her daughter suddenly screamed "Get away from my mommy! That's my mommy."

F'14 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

Re: Creepy/scary things kids say

• Options
    Oh man!  Another thread that is going to keep me awake tonight....yet I can't stop looking.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    karichkarich member
    I'm not sure if I've ever shared this.
    We lived in an old house owned by my grandparents. 1894 it was built.
    There was a sign on the side of the house with the date.
    Anyway, DD1 was about 2 when we were living there. I'd always felt a little uneasy in her room, but brushed it off because I get easily spooked. I was putting her to bed one night, rocking her to sleep. She sat up and pointed to a corner and said " mommy, see that ghost? Can you see it?".

I took her into our bed and never made her sleep in that room again.
  • Options

Last week I heard DS's voice over the monitor, whispering "they're watching you. They're waaaaaaaatching you."

shut up. is this a joke? I would seriously pee myself and sleep with all of the lights on. I'm terrified of what DD will say when she starts talking haha.
  • Options
    @magentawarped    I would have run to a computer to google children's therapists!  OMG

@madisonpenny I actually find that one kinda cute.

@rondakhicker   I'm terrified!

@karich  I've always gotten a weird feeling in baby's room, now I'm worried

F'14 October Siggy Challenge: Animals in Costumes

• Options
    Rach521 said:

Last week I heard DS's voice over the monitor, whispering "they're watching you. They're waaaaaaaatching you."

shut up. is this a joke? I would seriously pee myself and sleep with all of the lights on. I'm terrified of what DD will say when she starts talking haha.

@Rach521‌

Nope. Not a joke. And I was watching supernatural on netflix and dh was working so I was pretty convinced death was coming.

image image
  • Options
    We recently moved my 5y/o who is the most chicken shit of all my kids said that he woke up N saw a ninja ghost!??? Doing "flips Nd things" I freeeaked out. I'm hella superstitious and all, and even with him being a scardy cat I got paranoid
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"