Parenting

Kate Middleton doesn't wear underwear.

I really hope she isn't untrustworthy because I FUCKING LOVE KATE MIDDLETON. 

I would be legit sad if she had a few tacos short of a combination plate.  

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: Kate Middleton doesn't wear underwear.

• Also,  hi. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• That was a great thread. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• Loading the player...
  • EVA116EVA116 member
    I love her.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • this makes me happy.
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • ::clutches pearls::
    SQUIRREL!!!

• But she's British.  So she doesn't count.

Also-- is it weird that I really want to see this pic?  LMK.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• Ok I saw the pic.

She could totally be wearing a g string.

BFP 1- EDD 2/09/11 Missed MC DX @11 weeks D&C- 7/25/10 BFP 2- EDD 12/22/11 Natural MC @ 5w 2d BFP 3- EDD 1/25/12 DD Josephine born 1/16/12

Lilypie - (TUWi)

• At least she has a nice ass? She could totally be wearing a thong, too. 
    image       image

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Paparazzi that take crotch shots are the fucking worst. Anyone should be able to go commando, whenever they want, without having to worry about some fucking creep waiting to get an upskirt as you exit your vehicle. 
    -------------------------------------
  • This is just yucky. She has every right to wear whatever she wants without the paparazzi violating her privacy and waiting around to get a crotch shot. Ewww. Do I think she should wear underwear? Yes. But then again it is none of my damn business.

Our Little Raspberry Born 3/27/12
  • MrsButt said:
    WTF to the newspapers response? I'm still raging that they did this to her. Or how they did it to any woman ever.

It's such a gross violation. They put people in jail for sticking cameras in toilets and the like. They should put the paprazzi in there too.

Freedom of the press, lol! Yeah, because they're totally "reporters". I hate the paparazzi with a passion. I like seeing pictures of celebrities that I like, but I could live with only red carpet and photo shoots. I dislike that celebrities can't even eat a salad at a cafe without someone taking their picture.
    -------------------------------------
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"