July 2013 Moms
Options

Seriously? Another one?

Hi all, I know how sick of newbies you must be - I've been lurking long enough to know. Every time I've thought of joining in the discussions I keep thinking that it is probably too late and I won't be able to be part of this tight knit group, but the intros still just keep coming so I think I'm just going to put myself out there and hope you will have me. I am a first time mom and my LO was born on July 13th. She is a very easy going baby who loves her mama - but not very many other people right now... I know a lot of you are going through the same thing now. I am a little nervous with internet security so I'm going to hold off posting pics for now (I know this might raise some red flags but being a long term lurker I definitely understand you never know who is lurking) I might as well just address my views on J13 issues - I wear yoga pants 24/7... I enjoy pie but I am more of a chocolate cake kind of girl. I'm not a fan of wine - nothing beats a rye and coke. I am from Ontario, Canada (sending much love to the fellow Canadians) and I go back to work in July so I know life as a stay at home mom for now - it will be interesting to experience it as a working mom soon! If you have any questions let me know - I can promise you I am not an AE - I'm not here to bring the drama, just want to try and give back to you ladies to make up for my lurking.

Re: Seriously? Another one?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"